Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When will this pain go away?

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I go on social media(Why even do that ?) and see happy young couples,kissing and share it on social media and it crushing my soul. I go outside and see happy couples everywhere,they are not aware struggle of us ugly men,and they do not care anyway. It rapes my soul,destroy my heart and cause me to have a mental breakdown. I fucking hate seeing it I see people younger than me couples,or people I know who are my peers,has girlfriend while I'm LDARing to dead.

When this suffering will end ? for real,will those whores get punished for being whores ? or will they get away with their acts

I know that guy from middle school,I used to push him around and bully a bit,he became a attractive Chad,and now he has his looksmatch girlfriend. They are both happy,lifeful while I just want to finish myself in every breath I take on this earth. I have been rejected six times,I even been rejected by same foid twice.I lost my hope.. all girls I've approached was from my social circle.

I lost my hope,man I don't know how I will be coping in near future. I'm currently NEET and preparing to get in college. I will get massive suifuels in college but I have no other choice,my family push me. Let's assume I go college,overcome daily suifuels,finish the school and get a job. What will happen next ? after my army service my family will force me to find a girl to marry,they do not understand (ethniccels,you know what I mean).

I wish I could live in the past. I would be able to marry my looksmatch and make a family. I really want to raise a boy,I think I would be a great dad,for real. but since women want chad only,I have no chance to do whatever I want,setting up a family,raising children.. just a traditional family,that's all I want

I feel my soul crushed whenever I see a happy young family with a new born baby. God I wish that were me. I swear that's all I want but will never reach it..

Sometimes I think I have so innocent future dreams that this world do not deserve me.

When will this pain go away ?

50959508 582805412164868 5934380373289992192 n

Yeah,I feel like rope choose me this time

The pain will never, ever go away

You cannot ever escape your face, and therefore, your misfortune and unhappiness in life.

Stay off social media bro. It’s a normie cesspit.

I’m sure your mental health would improve if you avoid social media.

I feel very jealous when i see a couple.
When see a dog with its female owner, i feel extremely horny.

Stay off social media bro. It’s a normie cesspit.
Even knowing their existence make me rageful,give me mental breakdowns and I harm myself.

What makes you think you would be successful in the past?

The pain will never, ever go away

You cannot ever escape your face, and therefore, your misfortune and unhappiness in life.
Once you born ugly,there is no solution.. they will never understand our pain.
What makes you think you would be successful in the past?
there were less hypergamy or no hypergamy

Once you born ugly,there is no solution.. they will never understand our pain.

there were less hypergamy or no hypergamy

Nothing you have ever done matters in life. Only bones.

I feel very jealous when i see a couple.
When see a dog with its female owner, i feel extremely horny.
At least you're not thrown into a depressive state by the dogpill then, I guess.

I’m sure your mental health would improve if you avoid social media.
^ there is no other use to it besides foid worshipping

i just hope ill live to see AI replace wahmeeen, just imagine how useful theyd be.

Damn u have to go to college and then the army... my condolences bro, they are both no places for incels

clinicians and researchers believe that paraphilic sexual interests cannot be altered, although evidence is needed to support this. Instead, the goal of therapy is normally to reduce the person's discomfort with their paraphilia and limit any criminal behavior. Both psychotherapeutic and pharmacological methods are available to these ends.

Medications
Pharmacological treatments can help people control their sexual behaviors, but do not change the content of the paraphilia. They are typically combined with cognitive behavioral therapy for best effect.

SSRI
Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) are used, especially with exhibitionists, non-offending pedophiles, and compulsive masturbators. They are proposed to work by reducing sexual arousal, compulsivity, and depressive symptoms. They have been well received and are considered an important pharmacological treatment of paraphilia.

Antiandrogens
Antiandrogens are used in more severe cases. Similar to physical castration, they work by reducing androgen levels, and have thus been described as chemical castration. The antiandrogen cyproterone acetate has been shown to substantially reduce sexual fantasies and offending behaviors. Medroxyprogesterone acetate and gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonists (such as leuprorelin) have also been used to lower sex drive. Due to the side effects, the World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry recommends that hormonal treatments only be used when there is a serious risk of sexual violence, or when other methods have failed. Surgical castration has largely been abandoned because these pharmacological alternatives are similarly effective and less invasive.
Its just a fetish bro.

Damn u have to go to college and then the army... my condolences bro, they are both no places for incels
army is not problem for me,I'd love it but college is pure suifuel,ragefuel idk what to do

clinicians and researchers believe that paraphilic sexual interests cannot be altered, although evidence is needed to support this. Instead, the goal of therapy is normally to reduce the person's discomfort with their paraphilia and limit any criminal behavior. Both psychotherapeutic and pharmacological methods are available to these ends.

Medications
Pharmacological treatments can help people control their sexual behaviors, but do not change the content of the paraphilia. They are typically combined with cognitive behavioral therapy for best effect.

SSRI
Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) are used, especially with exhibitionists, non-offending pedophiles, and compulsive masturbators. They are proposed to work by reducing sexual arousal, compulsivity, and depressive symptoms. They have been well received and are considered an important pharmacological treatment of paraphilia.

Antiandrogens
Antiandrogens are used in more severe cases. Similar to physical castration, they work by reducing androgen levels, and have thus been described as chemical castration. The antiandrogen cyproterone acetate has been shown to substantially reduce sexual fantasies and offending behaviors. Medroxyprogesterone acetate and gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonists (such as leuprorelin) have also been used to lower sex drive. Due to the side effects, the World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry recommends that hormonal treatments only be used when there is a serious risk of sexual violence, or when other methods have failed. Surgical castration has largely been abandoned because these pharmacological alternatives are similarly effective and less invasive.
I dont wanna fuck dogs. I want to be one.

It'll forever live with us until the day we die

Wow props to you for having the balls to approach and ask someone out that is something that I would never do, but it seems like you might as well rope since it seems you are older than most of us

For some reason these types of posts are my favorite to read thanks for sharing

The pain doesn't go away, but you become numb to it... well, mostly

College is going to kill you. Stay safe OP. Blackpills incoming