Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When will this moron come to the realization that it is over for him?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I've been binge watching decline on youtube out of boredom. I have noticed that this guy keeps talking about how he will grind at the gym, develop a shredded body, and finally get a girlfriend. Lol, already past 30, and he still has a skinny body, and he has no girls showing interest in him. He is deluded if he thinks going to the gym will guarantee a girlfriend. Everytime he makes a new video, he always comes back complaining about his lonliness, his virginity, and his misery. He has stated to his viewers that he will not accept the blackpill. He should just give up already, he is wasting time going to the gym almost everyday of the week. His last hope is that he will purchase a sex robot in the future when robotic technology becomes more advanced.

View: https://youtu.be/4B57_IatTGo?si=ubV8UOPcdBTvuCay

Ideally you want to be gymmaxxed as early as possible.
I got started at 20.
20's is for having a good body anyway, its not about being ripped and muscular at 30 or 40

DEATH TO ALL JEWTUBER”CELS”

why spending time and money on gym if you can just spend in on a hooker? Love is fake, why bother with relationships

Last edited:
why spending time and money on gym if you can just spend in on a hooker? Love is fake, why bother
He wants to find true love, but we all know it is rare. It's just a fantasy for most of us here

i feel sorry for him, I think he looks like this because he is a mix of white and native aboriginal tribes of Australia

i feel sorry for him, I think he looks like this because he is a mix of white and native aboriginal tribes of Australia
He is half white and half Indian (South Asian)

Bro's hair mogging me at 30 jfl i am bald at 23