Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When will the registrations re-open?

Psychocel

Psychocel

Defunctcel
-
I want to make another account. This one doesn't fully represent my true persona, as I am more than a mentalcel. And I wasn't familiar with the incel lingo at the time of my registration, except for the -cel suffix. I have found a certain word that fuels the meaning of my existence until this very moment and the meaning of the cattle.

I want to make another account. This one doesn't fully represent my true persona, as I am more than a mentalcel. And I wasn't familiar with the incel lingo at the time of my registration, except for the -cel suffix. I have found a certain word that fuels the meaning of my existence until this very moment and the meaning of the cattle.

You really want to go back to level 1 and have to grind all the way back to 728 just for a name change?

Next incel attack

If you want to change your name that bad, why not just ask Sarge? He might do it. Just like the mods might ban/un-ban someone a few times if they ask.

I think they shouldn't reopen until the guests fall under 300 and Minassian completely disappears from the news.

put your desired username in your sig or something

I want to make a new account without the stupid underscore but lol at grinding to get to red again

I think in a week or so, but I would prefer an extension.

looks like it's re-opened now.

36f.gif

looks like it's re-opened now.

36f.gif
Its been open for a very short period and there is already a user i have suspicions about. *shrug. whatever i guess. I think it was a little soon

They should keep the registrations close for a lot longer.

As people are still harping on about the recent incident.

Plus, it's going to be hard for the Mods to deal with the influx of new users...