Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When will skinnycels quit coping with “fatcels are volcels” and “gaining weight is harder”

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
“Just go eat a salad that’s all it takes to lose weight” :feelstastyman:

It took me 10 months - a year of extreme dieting of eating 1200 calories a day just to lose like 85 pounds (i have slow metabolism and low t)

Plus you have to deal with everyone giving you food or encouraging you to quit your diet. It’s extremely hard to diet unless you live alone.

That’s why i quit my diet i was on 2 months ago (like i made it to 30 days of perfect healthy diet of meat/fruit/1200 calories and 30 mins of cardio) cuz i’m gonna wait till i live alone and don’t have to share food and end up not having enough food for dieting.

Plus so i can check my testosterone levels at my soyest.

When you diet you can’t just starve yourself or else you will actually lose less weight, become weak, and end up with health problems. (Die of malnutrition and important minerals)

Gaining weight is super easy. All you have to do is up your calories and your stomach will gradually be able to take in more food. It’s not hard at all.

“Fatcels are volcels how do you know you’re incel if you a fatcel”

I have lost weight and got skinny in 2020 but a family member fucked us over and we lost our house and it ruined my diet so i gained all the weight back. My jawline was still small when i was skinny. I don’t even have a jawline (a soft jaw) (low t effects it also) but yeah i looked better. This just goes to show the people who say this are chads themselves.

Last edited:
Caring about your weight is fakecel trait ngl

"Gaining weight is harder" is the biggest lie ever. I went through phases of being overweight and severly underweight because of my eating problems but losing weight is so much more difficult.

@Recluse @SellingGf10k

gaining weight is so easy. i just wish people liked me for the way i looked :feelsrope:

Yall niggas can just starve yourselves and become a normal weight I have to spend half my check on food just to get 5 pounds a month

Gaining weight is much harder wtf.You just have to close your mouth fatty.Its not the same when you are skinny with no appetite,you need to eat until you puke just to gain a pound.Fatcels are delusional

Gaining weight is much harder wtf.You just have to close your mouth fatty.Its not the same when you are skinny with no appetite,you need to eat until you puke just to gain a pound.Fatcels are delusional
Bullshit. I gained weight easy when i was skinny. You just have to break your metabolism.

Bullshit. I gained weight easy when i was skinny. You just have to break your metabolism.
Your stomach does not expand when you keep eating.Yes there will be small appetite change but if you are a lazy incel like me who has no motivation to do any thing,how will I have energy to eat food for three times a day.If you have energy and spend time eating food three times a day you are fakecel.It means you are driven towards a goal.one big meal is more than enough for ldaring incels like me,eating food feels like a chore.It's just like going to the gym but if I'm fat i just have to shut my mouth,yes there will be growling noises in your stomach and naseous feeling but if you can't even control that you are weak and deserve to be fat.

Your stomach does not expand when you keep eating.Yes there will be small appetite change but if you are a lazy incel like me who has no motivation to do any thing,how will I have energy to eat food for three times a day.If you have energy and spend time eating food three times a day you are fakecel.It means you are driven towards a goal.one big meal is more than enough for ldaring incels like me,eating food feels like a chore.It's just like going to the gym but if I'm fat i just have to shut my mouth,yes there will be growling noises in your stomach and naseous feeling but if you can't even control that you are weak and deserve to be fat.
Then that’s your fault. My mother used to cook us plate’s full of food that could feed 2 grown men or a whole family of skinnies. That’s how i gained a lot of weight

Then that’s your fault. My mother used to cook up plate’s full of food that could feed 2 grown men. That’s how i gained a lot of weight
@Recluse

My parents didn’t feed me large portions of food when I was a kid they only gave me normal sized portions that’s why I never been a normal weight
Sucks for you. I wish i had normal weight parents

Then that’s your fault. My mother used to cook up plate’s full of food that could feed 2 grown men or a whole family or skinnies. That’s how i gained a lot of weight
I weigh 143 pounds 5'8 but i still look skinny.i have been eating half kg of rice everyday, burgers,pizza,french fries ut still no weight gain.I wish I had a mother to cook me food everyday.It sucks to cook food for myself and wash all the dishes and eating out everyday is too fucking expensive

If my parents were 20 pounds heavier I would’ve ended up being 150-160
My cunt mother has always been 280-300+ pounds.

“Just go eat a salad that’s all it takes to lose weight” :feelstastyman:

It took me 10 months - a year of extreme dieting of eating 1200 calories a day just to lose like 85 pounds (i have slow metabolism and low t)

Plus you have to deal with everyone giving you food or encouraging you to quit your diet. It’s extremely hard to diet unless you live alone.

That’s why i quit my diet i was on 2 months ago (like i made it to 30 days of perfect healthy diet of meat/fruit/1200 calories and 30 mins of cardio) cuz i’m gonna wait till i live alone and don’t have to share food and end up not having enough food for dieting.

Plus so i can check my testosterone levels at my soyest.

When you diet you can’t just starve yourself or else you will actually lose less weight, become weak, and end up with health problems. (Die of malnutrition and important minerals)

Gaining weight is super easy. All you have to do is up your calories and your stomach will gradually be able to take in more food. It’s not hard at all.

“Fatcels are volcels how do you know you’re incel if you a fatcel”

I have lost weight and got skinny in 2020 but a family member fucked us over and we lost our house and it ruined my diet so i gained all the weight back. My jawline was still small when i was skinny. I don’t even have a jawline (a soft jaw) (low t effects it also) but yeah i looked better. This just goes to show the people who say this are chads themselves.
Some of them really aint coping. True story, i was an armycel who knew a marinecel who height mogs me by 3 inches, but im somehow heavier than him by 50lbs.

He said no matter how much he stuffed himself, hed always stay like that

fatcels are volcels, gaining weight is harder

I weigh 143 pounds 5'8 but i still look skinny.i have been eating half kg of rice everyday, burgers,pizza,french fries ut still no weight gain.I wish I had a mother to cook me food everyday.It sucks to cook food for myself and wash all the dishes and eating out everyday is too fucking expensive
The struggle is real all they have to do is eat less while we gotta spend a 3rd of our checks on food just to gain 5 measly pounds

The struggle is real all they have to do is eat less while we gotta spend a 3rd of our checks on food just to gain 5 measly pounds
Yeah high calorie dense foods are also expensive asf in curryland.I have to spend $3 to buy 1 pound raw chicken and cook it but burgercels just have to go to Costco and get a entire fking roasted rottiserrie chicken weighing around 3 pounds for $5 considering $1 is 83 fucking rupees.They have it so easy no wonder they are all fucking fat.im trying my best to gain weight but i just can't.I would have to spend half my salary just on buying food

It used to be very hard for me to gain weight when I was younger. At one point I at McDonald’s every day for a month and nothing happened

Yall niggas can just starve yourselves and become a normal weight I have to spend half my check on food just to get 5 pounds a month
You are eating wrong calories, go for sugar

No money for food

You also lose weight my minimizing insulin secretion so intermittent fasting is your friend. Fatcel = volcel now and forever