Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When will new mods be appointed?

• Thread starter Left4DeadDarkie
  • Start date
Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

"He fucking nutted on my fucking leg"
★★★★★
I don't have a problem with current mods but I think they should add some more mods because there are times when there are 0 mods online

No need honestly.

Probably not for awhile, since it's always been the case for brief-periods to exist with no mods online.

It seems they're taking care of stuff & things aren't backed up like they were earlier this year & late last year.
No need honestly.

Probably not for awhile, since it's always been the case for brief-periods to exist with no mods online.

It seems they're taking care of stuff & things aren't backed up like they were earlier this year & late last year.
that makes sense.

They better make me mod if they add more.

I'd be the best mod in all of mod history

I don't have a problem with current mods
The fact you are even asking this question is a clear sign you are indeed disatisfied with the current mods atleast to an extent, lets be honest now...

Hopefully @based_meme is the next one
Yeah also @Darth_Aurelius seems like he would be a good mod.

Although he does have his own forum so he probably wouldn't moderate here

The fact you are even asking this question is a clear sign you are indeed disatisfied with the current mods atleast to an extent, lets be honest now...
No they're cool.

I just haven't seen new mods appointed and wondered when we will see some change

Yeah also @
Darth_Aurelius
@Darth_Aurelius seems like he would be a good mod.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK NO!

Yeah also @Darth_Aurelius seems like he would be a good mod.

Although he does have his own forum so he probably wouldn't moderate here
Plus, has he even commented on any of you posts?

There should be mods from the Eastern side of the world. Almost all the mods are from NA.

Plus, has he even commented on any of you posts?
No but I've listen to some of his vids and he sounds smart and professional

Lol! Just sell you're cult bro! If you don't like it I'll abuse you like a big tallfag bully!
Let me comment on your profile Mr emba

Hopefully @based_meme is the next one
Thanks for the support, buddy boyo, but I'll pass. Besides, I'm on .is less often these days.

There are no permanent mods aside from Fat Link because they all ascend eventually.

You effectively nullify all your chances by asking to become a mod. Additionally, OP was a sleeper account until last month or so, which doesn't help his case.

You effectively nullify all your chances by asking to become a mod. Additionally, OP was a sleeper account until last month or so, which doesn't help his case.
Nigga I've been active far longer then a month jfl.

You are right that I was once a sleeper account tho