Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When will it be me

shrekisnotdrek

shrekisnotdrek

Banned
-
I hate to sound like I’m complaining but I’m 25 and I am still a virgin. I am by no means the best looking guy out there but I wouldn’t say I was ugly or anything. I’m a nice guy and try to be chivalrous to women. I just don’t get it. Guys will tell me that they get nudes and sex from these fuckholes and they don’t even try, but I try and don’t get shit. I guess I’m destined to die alone:cryfeels:

Im 27 , you where doomed to failure.

The best thing is to Moneymax and Cope at this Point , really.

If you have to ask at that age, trust me from experience, you might as well just stop asking, as you'll never get a real answer.

I’m a nice guy and try to be chivalrous to women
2823346 nicholas cage laugh

It never began for you if you end up rotting here

I'm also 25. If you haven't succeeded with women before now, you never will. And by our age the women available are so shit there's no point in trying.

Im 27 , you where doomed to failure.

The best thing is to Moneymax and Cope at this Point , really.
Fuck moneymaxxing. There's nothing to spend money on unless you're a millionaire. That's why I put in the bare minimum effort to pay the bills, anything more is futile.

I hate to sound like I’m complaining but I’m 25 and I am still a virgin. I am by no means the best looking guy out there but I wouldn’t say I was ugly or anything. I’m a nice guy and try to be chivalrous to women. I just don’t get it. Guys will tell me that they get nudes and sex from these fuckholes and they don’t even try, but I try and don’t get shit. I guess I’m destined to die alone:cryfeels:
C741

Idk. Every younger person I’m around acts platonic with each other and are single. I’ve never seen a guy progress from not really knowing a foid to then fucking her outside of degenerate clubs. Everything starts online now tbh, real life is cope. Either that or we’re in a simulation and some men just have foids sending them nudes by default and some just don’t

I hate to sound like I’m complaining but I’m 25 and I am still a virgin.
You spent a quarter of a century in a tiny little planet along with more than 3.5 billion foids and NONE of them billions of foids --none-- wanted to suck your dick. That tells us something, doesn't it ?
I am by no means the best looking guy out there but I wouldn’t say I was ugly or anything.
Get your face rated. You probably have some weird features. How many matches do you get on Tinder or other online dating apps?
I’m a nice guy and try to be chivalrous to women.
Foids don't dig nice and chivalrous men -- they see it as weakness. They say they do, but they don't. Foids suck the dicks of scumbags, high-status men, rich douchebags, good-looking men, tallfags, etc.
I just don’t get it
I do.
Foids are either not attracted to you, of you're using outdated courtship rituals from the 18th century that don't work anymore.
. Guys will tell me that they get nudes and sex from these fuckholes and they don’t even try, but I try and don’t get shit. I guess I’m destined to die alone:cryfeels:
Foids, when they want to fuck, are very obvious, they send nudes and everything.

Last edited:
JoinedJul 6, 2022Posts5Online2h 28m

Idk. Every younger person I’m around acts platonic with each other and are single. I’ve never seen a guy progress from not really knowing a foid to then fucking her outside of degenerate clubs. Everything starts online now tbh, real life is cope. Either that or we’re in a simulation and some men just have foids sending them nudes by default and some just don’t
In real life, couples are most likely to meet at school and work because they're forced to spend time together. Also being introduced to each other by mutual friends

Last edited:
In real life, couples are most likely to meet at school and work because they're forced to spend time together. Also being introduced to each other by mutual friends
I’ve literally never seen this happen. The guys I saw with foids in class were just friends with her. At work, same thing except for one time. In a hobby club, same thing. Couple younger guys and girls and they’re not going for each other at all.

I know a guy who's pretty close to me who lost his virginity at the age of 28, so there's still a chance, but your looksmaxxing and statusmaxxing game has to be spot on.

Looks like its ovER.

Don't lose hope it's all we got.

Mr.NiceGuy, foids fav kind of guy:feelsEhh: