Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When will foids admit that the only significant thing they can provide for society is their womb and their bodies

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
MEN build empires, MEN write the stories and epics we read thousands of years later, MEN created the printing press, MEN created the lightbulb, MEN create the internet. MEN created the steam engine.

MEN created the phones whores make their onlyfans on. MEN created the country and the rights that allow women to be hypergamous whore tbh.

MEN created the social systems that give women the ability to leech money from hardworking incels to fund their lives as single mothers.

And all foids do is make babies and cry.:forcedsmile:

Last edited:
I’ve heard ethnics crying about white people inventing everything, even though in ancient times they did make lots of shit. But I never heard a single female be depressed because women of all cultures didn’t invent anything. Weird how that works.

indeed. the human male brain is highly variable, one example is intelligence quotient; males are more inclined to either low or high iq territory. compared to us, females are clones of each other, submissive, and easily malleable. if something was to be dependant on them, then it would remain stagnated. this essentially means that females rarely falls on the end side of scale, not outstanding in anything.

But I never heard a single female be depressed because women of all cultures didn’t invent anything.
because that would require
A. introspection
and
B. actually know shit about things other then Netflix and getting dicked down by guys on tinder
both of which women are incapable of.

I will be called something for saying this but here goes...

Their body and wombs are NOT the only thing foids have to offer. They can have value beyond that. The problem is the modern foid is absolutely refusing to offer anything else.

they can't even do their job and drain my balls

never, they try hard to have a personality and be unique but in the end they end up the same
they don't even try, they just expect to be handed a personality somehow

I’ve heard ethnics crying about white people inventing everything, even though in ancient times they did make lots of shit. But I never heard a single female be depressed because women of all cultures didn’t invent anything. Weird how that works.
Women are delusional or coping

Indeed. and they shit on the same men who gave them freedom and rights. How cucked one has to be to put up with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back