Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When white tallfags post photos where they mog manlets it's almost ALWAYS ricecels

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
549
Online
6d 8h 19m
Maybe stop only eating plants and rice (not bullying though, I'm only 174cm myself)
 
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
★★★
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Posts
5,269
Online
79d 6h 22m
They’re on the path the create more Elliots
ThinTinyDickCel said:
Maybe stop only eating plants and rice (not bullying though, I'm only 174cm myself)
They like sushi and dogs tho right?
 
Last edited:
Broly

Broly

‎Banned
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
19,876
Online
116d 16h 36m
DIFFERENT SPECIES MAN HOLY SHIT:shock:
 
Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
7,060
Online
145d 18h 36m
ThinTinyDickCel said:
Maybe stop only eating plants and rice (not bullying though, I'm only 174cm myself)
Latinos are manlets too, yet do you see cumskins compare themselves to Latinos like this? No, it's almost always ricecels. They have an inexplicable hatred for us.
 
ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
549
Online
6d 8h 19m
Lv99_BixNood said:
Latinos are manlets too, yet do you see cumskins compare themselves to Latinos like this? No, it's almost always ricecels. They have an inexplicable hatred for us.
Cope, people don't care about Asians
You think a tall white Chad drowning in pussy is spending his time "hating" Asians?
Also you're not living in your own country so can't really complain, not white people's fault everyone moves to our countries
 
Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
7,060
Online
145d 18h 36m
ThinTinyDickCel said:
Cope, people don't care about Asians
You think a tall white Chad drowning in pussy is spending his time "hating" Asians?
Also you're not living in your own country so can't really complain, not white people's fault everyone moves to our countries
If you look at this photo, it was probably taken somewhere in Asia. Cumskins go to Asia too, mostly because of easy sex and to utterly mog the locals. And unlike ricecels in the West who just wageslave their life away for your kike corporations without ever touching a single woman, a single cumskin in Asia can fuck dozens or even hundreds of women, especially if they're tall. This faggot in particular I know only dates midget noodlewhores.

And I'm not saying they consciously hate Asians, it's a subconscious thing. They see Asian males the same way a schoolyard bully sees a frail weak freshman. Their weakness and patheticness oozes out of every pore and makes you want to punch them and stomp their face into the pavement. You don't need to consciously hate someone to bully them, their mere existence is reason enough.
 
ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
549
Online
6d 8h 19m
Lv99_BixNood said:
If you look at this photo, it was probably taken somewhere in Asia. Cumskins go to Asia too, mostly because of easy sex and to utterly mog the locals. And unlike ricecels in the West who just wageslave their life away for your kike corporations without ever touching a single woman, a single cumskin in Asia can fuck dozens or even hundreds of women, especially if they're tall. This faggot in particular I know only dates midget noodlewhores.

And I'm not saying they consciously hate Asians, it's a subconscious thing. They see Asian males the same way a schoolyard bully sees a frail weak freshman. Their weakness and patheticness oozes out of every pore and makes you want to punch them and stomp their face into the pavement. You don't need to consciously hate someone to bully them, their mere existence is reason enough.
I think when bluepilled cucks or Chads tell incels to just "be themselves" and "you'll find the right one bro" they actually mean it. I don't think they're hateful, they just don't realize the advantages they have, for example height.
 
epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 7, 2018
Posts
8,494
Online
281d 3h 38m
Lv99_BixNood said:
And I'm not saying they consciously hate Asians, it's a subconscious thing. They see Asian males the same way a schoolyard bully sees a frail weak freshman. Their weakness and patheticness oozes out of every pore and makes you want to punch them and stomp their face into the pavement. You don't need to consciously hate someone to bully them, their mere existence is reason enough.
high iq.

the combination of physical features in asian men (fragile frame, short height, round babylike face, chinky eyes, flat face) triggers male aggression. it's a variant of "cute aggression," but they certainly don't find asian men "cute." instead, they see a groteque parody of themselves and all humankind that is insulting them by existing.

asian monolids give the impression of down syndrome and people naturally have the instinct to cull the weak and useless from the crowd. it's annoying and rage-inducing to them when something that looks neotenous, small, and down symdrome attempts to speak normally and intelligibly and acting like they belong to the human species. just like when you see a precocious child, midget, or a non-puppy small dog and want to take a hammer to its skull.

when i was a child, other kids used to mimic me all the time and repeat things i said in a gay and effeminate voice, even if what i said wasn't particularly dumb. they were probably gritting their teeth and clenching their fists to stop themselves from beating me to a pulp. i didn't understand at the time and was confused at why they did this.
 
Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
7,060
Online
145d 18h 36m
epillepsy said:
high iq.

the combination of physical features in asian men (fragile frame, short height, round babylike face, chinky eyes, flat face) triggers male aggression. it's a variant of "cute aggression," but they certainly don't find asian men "cute." instead, they see a groteque parody of themselves and all humankind that is insulting them by existing.

asian monolids give the impression of down syndrome and people naturally have the instinct to cull the weak and useless from the crowd. it's annoying and rage-inducing to them when something that looks neotenous, small, and down symdrome attempts to speak normally and intelligibly and acting like they belong to the human species. just like when you see a precocious child, midget, or a non-puppy small dog and want to take a hammer to its skull.

when i was a child, other kids used to mimic me all the time and repeat things i said in a gay and effeminate voice, even if what i said wasn't particularly dumb. they were probably gritting their teeth and clenching their fists to stop themselves from beating me to a pulp. i didn't understand at the time and was confused at why they did this.
Yes, and also another thing: a lot of them genuinely enjoy cucking Asian men and taking their women. This is partly natural, but porn is probably also a big influence. They grew up on BBC porn where they're getting cucked by "superior" black men, so now they're reclaiming their masculinity by cucking Asians instead.
 
epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 7, 2018
Posts
8,494
Online
281d 3h 38m
Lv99_BixNood said:
Yes, and also another thing: a lot of them genuinely enjoy cucking Asian men and taking their women. This is partly natural, but porn is probably also a big influence. They grew up on BBC porn where they're getting cucked by "superior" black men, so now they're reclaiming their masculinity by cucking Asians instead.
asian men tend not to have cuck fetishes because they get too much of it in real life, whereas they never cuck another race.
 
Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
7,060
Online
145d 18h 36m
epillepsy said:
asian men tend not to have cuck fetishes because they get too much of it in real life, whereas they never cuck another race.
Sad but true. I watch cuckold porn sometimes but I always imagine myself as the bull, so I understand the motivation behind wanting to cuck other men.
 
FuRed

FuRed

Mythic
★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
4,672
Online
46d 12h 25m
Great to see the other way round
 

Similar threads

PortraitOfTheAutist
Replies
22
Views
2K
BlackPill47
BlackPill47
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top