Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When white shoot school vs. when ricecel shoot school

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Disclaimer: this is just a review post,nothing else.

When this two shot school they became famous and they still praised by normies and foids nothing was special about them they were just edgy normies:

And when this ricecel shot school and killed more people than these two,literally no one praised and didnt give fuck about him even though he was a interesting person,he was totally mental,he was bulied etc. his life and persona is more interesting these two.

why no foid praise him while they make even movies about these two

It is of course because of his race,nobody gave fuck when he was alive and they dont give a fuck when he's dead

cho is much more of a legend then EH and DK will ever be

The asianpill has no exceptions tbh JBW

Cho legend. Rest in piece, warrior.

It’s a crying shame, Cho deserves much more attention than he gets

What about our supreme gentleman? Not 100% asian but still noticeable

ricepill in action

The Columbine shooting has a much bigger backstory to it. There's even a wiki dedicated to it. Not sure if Virginia tech has that.

The Columbine shooting has a much bigger backstory to it. There's even a wiki dedicated to it. Not sure if Virginia tech has that.
It has wiki page because it admired by normies and foids unlike virginia tech

I agree. This mad only had pistols, yet he achieved so much.
He had the eyes of god.
yup, if those bombs would have killed hundreds in columbine it would be a different story but only 13 kills with two people and better weapons than cho is nothing, they at least killed that rachel scott bitch though, the exact type of foid i could only dream of having as my gf

One difference between EH, DK and general cho.
Both EH and DK had GF's at one point.
Our general has not, cho is incel. EH and DK are just normie tier edgelords who at most might be considered mentalcels if they were on here.

One difference between EH, DK and general cho.
Both EH and DK had GF's at one point.
Our general has not, cho is incel. EH and DK are just normie tier edgelords who at most might be considered mentalcels if they were on here.
What? They are incel looking.

What? They are incel looking.
I mean they had romantic relationships at some point and even now they have a tumblur girl following begging for thier dick. Theres nothing that cho got other then praise from other incels.

Ricecels never receive proper recognition :feelsrope:

Cho is an incel grand saint, the fact he didnt get any female attention even after school shootingmaxxing lends credit to that.

I love this man

foids are just massive lookists. nothing new

When the incel revolution hits, we will ensure General Cho is embodied into all of propaganda worldwide, so when Cho descends from the heavens on the judgement day he would acknowledge our efforts. Praised to be his name.

JBW hits again, and it hits hard. All motherfuckers are white worshippers, why do we blame ethnic whores?

When the incel revolution hits, we will ensure General Cho is embodied into all of propaganda worldwide, so when Cho descends from the heavens on the judgement day he would acknowledge our efforts. Praised to be his name.

Praise be to General Cho! Allow me to post his anthem:

Fucking ragefuel.

if only a curry had the balls enough to do this

What about our supreme gentleman? Not 100% asian but still noticeable
and as a consequence he gets more attention than CHO but less attention than the fully white columbine killers

Good to know if I go ER I'd at least be on TV.