Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious when we finally impregnate women and become the fathers of daughters how long should we shower together with our daughters?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
AshleyBiden

I tried asking Brandon but he hasn't replied to my e-mails.

For as long as possible

I never showered with my dad. So I guess never is a good answer. Anyway

I was so surprised when I found out that whites do shit like this

Just take the volcel pill

Communal Showering isn't unusual in some cultures, but wtf is this?

I never got the whole "drop the soap" thing

all you need to do is squat and by lowering your pelvis to the floor your also lower your shoulders and thus your hands

but this wouldn't present your ass like doing a goodmorning/deadlift type pose

in fact the lowering of your pelvis would make it very hard to assrape you by a standin gguy, he'd need to squat too

and then all you do is spring up in air with plyometric mario power and curbstomp his head

why you keep tagging me nigger

as often as you can :feelsEhh: also as practice you should start taking showers with your sister :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

why you keep tagging me nigger
For comedic effect. The greycel has no idea of the types of threads you typically make, and how mundane and run-of-the-mill they are for you, while for him, it's fucking weird.:feelskek:

For comedic effect. The greycel has no idea of the types of threads you typically make, and how mundane and run-of-the-mill they are for you, while for him, it's fucking weird.:feelskek:
It's theoretically possible for a greycel (low post count) to still be a long time lurker who might know my ways
instad we should just call them newfags

It's theoretically possible for a greycel (low post count) to still be a long time lurker who might know my ways
instad we should just call them newfags
The term "newfag," while apt, carries that 4chan baggage.

you shouldn't shower with your daughter at all.
Shower with your wife instead.
Wtf is wrong with you?