Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When was the last time you left the house?

S

SOMCEL

Banned
-
I haven’t left home since 12th June, not even to go the corner shop or anything. I’m just rotting at home and will be until i’m back at University in October.

I haven’t left home since 12th June, not even to go the corner shop or anything. I’m just rotting at home and will be until i’m back at University in October.
Yesterday went to buy some vidya

JFL if you think a LARP wouldn't lie and say 2 weeks or a month or 2 months. Why would I say today if I am trying to prove I am not a LARP. Low IQ.

Does this make him a fakecel. Somcel is low IQ
You admitted you are a mentalcel and a high tier normie.

like every day

not all of us can NEETcel like some of you

You admitted you are a mentalcel and a high tier normie.
I have been saying since day 1 I am a mentalcel. Have you not seen my inhibition threads? JFL.

Have you not seen my ascension threads? JFL

This isn't a new revelation. I have been consistent.

today...well technically yesterday since it's past midnight.

i go to the gym everyday, feeling depressed whenever i look in the mirror

I sit all day because I work in an office so on weekends I try to force myself to go for long walks to get some exercise and vitamin D (during the winter, when I didn't go out because it was very cold, I had a vitamin D deficiency according to a blood test I took).

Yesterday I walked 13 km and today I walked at least 10 km.

I have been saying since day 1 I am a mentalcel. Have you not seen my inhibition threads? JFL.

Have you not seen my ascension threads? JFL

This isn't a new revelation. I have been consistent.
You are Tyrone
I sit all day because I work in an office so on weekends I try to force myself to go for long walks to get some exercise and vitamin D (during the winter, when I didn't go out because it was very cold, I had a vitamin D deficiency according to a blood test I took).

Yesterday I walked 13 km and today I walked at least 10 km.
Are you ethnic?

Haven't left my house in 5 month

I went downstairs to do laundry (apartment).

Going to go out to eat right now but alone.

You are Tyrone

Are you ethnic?
Does slavic count as ethnic?

Edit: I really didn't leave the house this winter because it was exceptionally cold compared to the recent past and I didn't bother to buy proper winter clothes because I am always driving to and from work.

Yesterday, because it's 4:52 am right now. I go our for gym everyday or once in two days.