Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment When was the last time you had a crush / oneitis?

When was the last time you had a crush / oneitis?

• I still do

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • < 1 year ago

• 2 - 5 years ago

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • > 5 years

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • > 10 years

• never (I won't believe this)

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
Last time I had a crush, I was 11. Never since then. I find some foids hot, but I stopped developing feelings as a cope mechanism

last year when i was still in school tbh her ass was so thick

< 1 year.

She was my six (SIX!) crush. She was a job partner.

This time i didn't approach. I had very bad experiences with prior crushes due approaching to them.

I still do, 2D and 3D.

A foid was nice to me around 4 years ago so I caught feelings

< 1 year.

She was my six (SIX!) crush. She was a job partner.

This time i didn't approach. I had very bad experiences with prior crushes due approaching to them.
I don't get, how can you still crush on foids when you know it's unrealistic? If, I start to feel something, I just cut it off.

I don't get, how can you still crush on foids when you know it's unrealistic? If, I start to feel something, I just cut it off.

I don't know. I can't control over it. Maybe i'm a fucking asshole

Keep in mind that i saw her every day at work. It isn't so easy.

I don't know. I can't control over it. Maybe i'm a fucking asshole

Keep in mind that i saw her every day at work. It isn't so easy.
Don't blame yourself fren. Having a crush is what makes us human.
Mogs me.
How does a 4D female look like?
4th dimension could be time. Meaning, his crush is 0 - 80 years old at the same time. :feelsbaton: I am low IQ, sorry

I have one right now. It’s my co-worker at this restaurant I work at. It’s pathetic because all she did was be nice to me one time and now i’m madly in love with her for some reason. I’m trying to get over it, but I keep accidentally thinking about her so I have to continuously remind myself that I’m an incel who has zero chance with her.

I have one right now. It’s my co-worker at this restaurant I work at. It’s pathetic because all she did was be nice to me one time and now i’m madly in love with her for some reason. I’m trying to get over it, but I keep accidentally thinking about her so I have to continuously remind myself that I’m an incel who has zero chance with her.
Is she in relationship? Maybe you have a small chance to ascend

please open a new slavpill thread.

Is she in relationship? Maybe you have a small chance to ascend
There’s not a single chance man. Ya she’s single, but not only am I shorter than her, she’s also 12 years older than me(she’s 31 i’m 19). Not to mention i’m an ugly manlet. I’m just being delusional and low IQ due to oneitis.

There’s not a single chance man. Ya she’s single, but not only am I shorter than her, she’s also 12 years older than me(she’s 31 i’m 19). Not to mention i’m an ugly manlet. I’m just being delusional and low IQ due to oneitis.
Yeah that's rough, I am sorry fren. Maybe if you were a 19 year old chad, she would've fucked you, but I doubt she would commit to long term relationship with a teen.

Yeah that's rough, I am sorry fren. Maybe if you were a 19 year old chad, she would've fucked you, but I doubt she would commit to long term relationship with a teen.
Yeah sucks losing the genetic lottery

i usually get that feeling when i see someone that's a good package, close to looks match, ok body, face and calm personality. i get over it after 2-3 years maximum because it's pointless to obsess.
first time was maybe in 6th grade, last time was in early 2018 (it's part of why i signed up here) and it's almost burned out by now

When I was 16-17 or something, so 13-14 years ago. I am not sure it was the crush in true meaning of the word. Just unmotivated never ending spasm of pure lust and desire targeted at certain foid. As you can guess, she was pregnant from chad as soon as she hit 18.

And before that I've lusted over one girl at high school the same way.

11   1

5 years ago tbh. I get like brief crushes that lasts for a couple of days sometimes when I interact with women but I don't count those as real.

Last year up until early this year

Never, ngl tbh.

When I was 16-17 or something, so 13-14 years ago. I am not sure it was the crush in true meaning of the word. Just unmotivated never ending spasm of pure lust and desire targeted at certain foid. As you can guess, she was pregnant from chad as soon as she hit 18.

View attachment 169840View attachment 169841View attachment 169842

And before that I've lusted over one girl at high school the same way.

View attachment 169843
if that's really them, they look stacy as fuck, it is over

2-5 years ago

if that's really them, they look stacy as fuck, it is over
What can I say, I was retarded boy with soft spot for stacies, but I assure you there always were A LOT of similarly beautiful girls around.

What can I say, I was retarded boy with soft spot for stacies, but I assure you there always were A LOT of similarly beautiful girls around.
sounds like heaven tbh, here there is always a gradient from ugly to beautiful, and i fell for the more average girls, prudently

but that gradient is broken as soon as you get out of highschool, the beautiful people aggressively plan their trajectory through life, so unless you are very high performing you end up surrounded by extreme ugliness and stupidity as a result of everyone else clawing their way to the top