Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

when was the last time you cried?

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
[UWSL]today for the first time in days
I cried. I was here on the forum and I read a text that made me burst into tears, I ended up remembering how pathetic I am and that I certainly won't get something very good for being mediocre, maybe I'll cry a little more tonight too. When was the last time you cried? :cryfeels:[/UWSL]

2 years and 2 months ago

About a year and a half ago. I embarassed the shit out of my little sister and felt really bad about it. I apologized to her about it and felt mysefl breaking donwn, so I ran to my bedroom and started wailing. I feel that no woman should ever see me cry, even if it's family. I've been on the verge of crying numerous times since, but I feel like I can't let myself do it anymore

my tear ducts no longer function from staring at a computer monitor for 90% of my waking hours

Last Night I Cried A Little Because Of How Bad My Life Is.

Discuti com minha mãe e chorei semanas atrás.

Qual é?

don't remember but probably in recent times(within a few months)

15 years ago, after that no emotion was ever shown.

Weeping is sympathy with ourselves

Almost a decade ago, I can understand how crying might be relaxing for some people here tbh
The only emotions I have are anger and hatred if that's even an emotion, most of the time I'm numb

1 year ago I think, when I was on the verge of severe depression

I just started to think about how my whole life has been worthless and how I've accomplished absolutely nothing while everyone else gets shit done for free. As embarassing as this may sound, I finally bursted down in tears when I realized I'll quite possibly never get a gf in my whole life let alone a good looking one.

After that I've been pretty numb for the most part, and I'm afraid it will keep being this way for a long time. I just can't be bothered to give a fuck anymore when I know it's over.

Monday, I was unable to sleep even after staying awake for more than 24 hrs, I went into despair. I only calmed down after I went to play and talk to my cat

It’s not embarrassing to cry. We have emotions too, don’t listen to the cucks and foids who say men aren’t supposed to cry. Guys like us have every reason to cry because of how our life is. Now I’m not saying you should be overly emotional and cry all the time about having a shit life but don’t blame yourself if you need to cry from time to time.
yeah that's what I was thinking as well, the toxic expectations that current society has on men have brainwashed many, dare I say even some in here
I actually cried more when I forced myself not to do it because it wasn't ''manly'', than when I didn't give an f. I'm just done at trying to do whatever I'm being told by anyone at this point, which is maybe why I haven't cried in a long , long time.

2 years ago reading a visual novel

[UWSL]today for the first time in days[/UWSL]
Sounds like you cry a lot. Thats ok but I feel like most of us here as so numb we only cry maybe a couple of times a year if even. Id say I cry about 2-3 times a year on average.

After I buried my grandma, 4 days ago

i don´t remember, probably 4 months ago