Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When Was The Last Time Christmas was Fun

SalveMatteo

SalveMatteo

USELEES FLESH
★★
Last time when Christmas was fun when I was 12 years old

Now's it's just reminder for a month that you didn't had a relationship nor experienced love by a foof and at the end of this month is just another reminder of that you failed at life itself

This Shit Sucks

never was fun with fucking normies. Cooking normies are more fun though (in gta)

In early childhood. Mostly we would watch Bible cartoons and it was peaceful at home.

When I first discovered the movie: Bad Santa on TBS when I was a kid, that made me enjoy that time of year.. .but only because of that movie. Everything else in my life was getting worse without me realizing it at the time. Nowadays? Fuck... I skip (mentally) all holidays, including my birthday. Nothing's fun anymore, not even Christmas. I'm not holly and jolly, I'm just a bitter dick. lol

Billy Bob Thornton Drinking GIF by Sky

Childhood maybe

Like 15 years ago. I would stand up very early the next morning to build together my lego star wars set. Happy memories.

Last time when Christmas was fun when I was 12 years old

Now's it's just reminder for a month that you didn't had a relationship nor experienced love by a foof and at the end of this month is just another reminder of that you failed at life itself

This Shit Sucks
its always nice to be with family around a well done dinner.
i can always be greatful for that

from childhood to early teens, I only celebrate christmas with one half of family since I distanced myself from the other, and there are no young people in the part i'm celebrating with so no reason to do anything beside eat and BS