Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When was the first time you saw a picture of your profile?

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
For me, it was when my parents recorded me playing piano. I looked at the video afterwards and that was the moment that I knew why I hadn't got a girlfriend or why any girl didn't talk to me. The profile of my face is distorted. That moment was the first time I saw my profile and the moment I knew I was an incel for life.

Article 0 1F7BB21400000578 575 634x697

Profile is cope

It isn't cope if you have normal features. A bad jaw can fuck up your SMV more than height can. I'm guessing you aren't a jawcel, or you wouldn't be saying that.
The only reason bad jaws are ugly is because they look like shit from the front.
t. fellow jawcel

The only reason bad jaws are ugly is because they look like shit from the front.
t. fellow jawcel
Not necessarily true. My jaw looks normal from the front. Looks terrible from the side becuase that is how you can see it is receeded.

I took a picture of it

FUCK, I have the profile of a subhuman ape. It's over

My brother took a photo of it

Can you grow facial hair? I have a regular jaw, but I've been growing facial hair for two weeks and I look much better.

profile is cope look at meek's profile jfl

I realized that my profile was completely subhuman when i recorded myself playing videogames with a webcam when i was young

Can’t remember