Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When was the first time you had an awful experience with women?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
suprisingly, for me, i dont think i can really remember the first time i had a bad experience with women, i might be right ( i have a good long term memory but its letting me down today) but the earliest i think i reckon it would have been when i was in grade 6 (like 10 - 11 years old).

It obviously wasnt as bad then (compared to when i got older into high school) but i remember there were a few females that took a dislike to me simply because i looked different ( ugly). they called me ugly, called me names etc. Then weirdly enough from then until i got into highschool there wasnt anything bad that happened, until about year 9ish thats when it started progressing and the same distaste females had towards me then was pretty much similar but exacerbated.. because we all know what highschool chads, females, staceys etc were like to ugly males.

Since highschool its still been hell. My life is pathetic, women dont talk to me or want anything to do with me, i have a boring job, depressed, anxiety adhd ridden, addicted to alcohol, the list goes on.

Ive always wished i could go back in time and try to change things and maybe life could have been a little bit better... but my self knows this is a cope, because im ugly and awkward so life would be shit regardless

Last edited:
when i got lead on a girl, only for her to get me kicked out of school from the basis of 'groping'

my rotten mother

Kindergarten. Teacher was female and hated me

being born
when i got lead on a girl, only for her to get me kicked out of school from the basis of 'groping'
did you ever touch her?

Kindergarten cunt teacher shaking me violently because I was mentally absent and didn't respond to my name. I hope that cunt gets into an agricultural accident.

Ever since I started school.

I have been tormented by women all my life, even as a child, and all because I was ugly, something I didn't know.

Elementary school

It's not just women that act the way you describe towards me, it's boys/men too.
The very moment they sense you are quiet/introverted/shy/different/ugly(with nothing to compensate) it's game over, you are shunned away from the collective, even if you are in good terms with individuals from that collective or group.
It's happened to me everywhere I go.

Was 7 fat foid Stole my lunch at school for months

suprisingly, for me, i dont think i can really remember the first time i had a bad experience with women, i might be right ( i have a good long term memory but its letting me down today) but the earliest i think i reckon it would have been when i was in grade 6 (like 10 - 11 years old).

It obviously wasnt as bad then (compared to when i got older into high school) but i remember there were a few females that took a dislike to me simply because i looked different ( ugly). they called me ugly, called me names etc. Then weirdly enough from then until i got into highschool there wasnt anything bad that happened, until about year 9ish thats when it started progressing and the same distaste females had towards me then was pretty much similar but exacerbated.. because we all know what highschool chads, females, staceys etc were like to ugly males.

Since highschool its still been hell. My life is pathetic, women dont talk to me or want anything to do with me, i have a boring job, depressed, anxiety adhd ridden, addicted to alcohol, the list goes on.

Ive always wished i could go back in time and try to change things and maybe life could have been a little bit better... but my self knows this is a cope, because im ugly and awkward so life would be shit regardless
Girls called me a fag or something like that and they were disgusted by me. But i remember like in first grade when teacher went out classroom became a shithole so for some reason this girl (who was kind of deaf) was confronting me, so i got nervous and pushed her and then cried and she got mad and cried and shit. Lmao it's funny to think about i hit a disabled girl. I also remember girls made fun of me and bullied me in 5th grade cause i liked MLP, shit was awful. Back in primary school mostly guys were shitty to me, girls to. In middle school things changed. I also remeber there was this activity where you had a couple or danced or some shit in first grade and they told this bitch that she had to be with me and she complained and look at me with disgust nowadays she is just this ugly whore but lmao imagine hating a dude in literally first grade because you saw him as a fag or somethign

My oneitis in elementary school, a foid in another class calling me ugly in grade 4

Since I was 5 years old

Middle school. God Foids are mean from a young age.

>Be me
>Be 12
>School decides to have a pen pal program with students from USA to practice English and Spanish through emails
>Pen pals are assigned randomly
>My pen pal is a 13yo foid called Jenny from NY
>We send some emails for the next month
>She asks if I have a photo of me (my email account avatar was a pic of trollface or Luffy from One Piece)
>I try to look for my best photo
>Send her a pic of me with my family
>She doesn't reply again anymore
>I tell the teacher
>Next class she says I have a new pen pal, a kid named Justin from Michigan (I think)

I've hated women ever since I was 6. If biology did not compel me to fuck them I would want nothing to do with them.

Unlike some of you guys I got black pilled really early, unsure if these events affected me mentally or not, but kinda glad they happened, kept me from wasting my time and making bad decisions.

I was like 4 or 6, within that range (I know, kinda young to start liking girls but yeah that's me), there was this daughter of a male teacher (P.E Teacher) who would sometimes come to school, was probably 18 and up around that time, total stacey, beautiful. Me not having any concept of money (complete poorfag at the time), but still understanding that women liked gifts dug around my yard and found an old silver chain, cleaned it up in soap water, and was literally going to offer it to the girl (I know, completely oblivious)

When I was going to give it to her my older sister happened to be walking by, asked me what I was doing, and basically said that the chain isn't worth crap, and I needed something more expensive, pretty sure I felt like absolute shit at that moment (because I wasnt cold hearted at that time in my life) and realized that its not the thought that counts, and I didn't even have a chance.

I think later than same day, or some other time, I walked in on her and some other guys in a room making out, think they were taking turns with her, she was probably trying to "get back at her dad" or some shit. Think I remembered saying some lame shit like "i'll tell" and they just made fun of me, and she walked up and condescendingly patted me on the head, I remember one of the guys forcing me out of the room.

Shit was probably traumatic to me, only partial memories, and the beginning of the hardening of my heart, my introduction into the black pilled world came earlier than a lot of you, I also probably started liking girls way before a lot of you, 4 years old, not joking, still remember the name of the mixed asian chick I really liked. I was really short and cute looking (still have a "baby face", people often say I look way younger than I am) so the girls would often hug me and cuddle, I being naive thought it was a positive not know they didn't even see me as a choice for a mate, I was basically like that teddy bear girls have on their bed to go to sleep with.

Are you legit curry? This is most likely the sole reason why

XD

When they bullied me in highschool for using long hair

If you want to be technical, kindergarten. I remember crying because nobody would play with me or talk to me .

Not being a kid anymore, I started noticing being treated like shit and girls not liking me in 7th grade but they would say my best friend was cute.

Earliest i can remember was being voted as the ugliest kid in class in middle school

I was eight years old just getting off the public bus for school and a ten year old mini foid kicked me in the balls, I fell straight to the ground gasping for air on the concrete in severe pain.

25 years later and I still remember that extremely painful traumatic morning. :feelsjuice:

4th grade. She was my first best fiend and I asked her out, she laughed at me and we stopped being friends too. Now she’s pregnant with some ethnic I mog.

Some days ago, I had an argument with my sister, she is a manipulative and narcisistic piece of crap who controls my father and always earns the point in every argument.

I was eight years old just getting off the public bus for school and a ten year old mini foid kicked me in the balls, I fell straight to the ground gasping for air on the concrete in severe pain.

25 years later and I still remember that extremely painful traumatic morning. :feelsjuice:
maybe your personality was not up to scratch that day? cmon, sweaty, you can do better than that!

Elementary school: holes literally said to me that i should go somewhere else because I'm ugly

maybe your personality was not up to scratch that day? cmon, sweaty, you can do better than that!
I still cringe to this day thinking of my swollen nutsack for two straight weeks, shit has haunted my memory forever. :feelsjuice:

I'm pretty sure that bitch is an international Olympic soccer player right now with the kick she had then, I kid you not.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back