Discussion When was the first time you had an awful experience with women?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
★★★★★
12d 4h 22m
suprisingly, for me, i dont think i can really remember the first time i had a bad experience with women, i might be right ( i have a good long term memory but its letting me down today) but the earliest i think i reckon it would have been when i was in grade 6 (like 10 - 11 years old).

It obviously wasnt as bad then (compared to when i got older into high school) but i remember there were a few females that took a dislike to me simply because i looked different ( ugly). they called me ugly, called me names etc. Then weirdly enough from then until i got into highschool there wasnt anything bad that happened, until about year 9ish thats when it started progressing and the same distaste females had towards me then was pretty much similar but exacerbated.. because we all know what highschool chads, females, staceys etc were like to ugly males.

Since highschool its still been hell. My life is pathetic, women dont talk to me or want anything to do with me, i have a boring job, depressed, anxiety adhd ridden, addicted to alcohol, the list goes on.

Ive always wished i could go back in time and try to change things and maybe life could have been a little bit better... but my self knows this is a cope, because im ugly and awkward so life would be shit regardless

Last edited:
R

ropecel64

Level 2 [ADHDcel Currycel]
-
3d 16h 6m
when i got lead on a girl, only for her to get me kicked out of school from the basis of 'groping'

<human

<human

#freeaiden
66d 11h 50m
my rotten mother

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
88d 5h 28m
Kindergarten. Teacher was female and hated me

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
22d 5h 19m
being born
ropecel64 said:
when i got lead on a girl, only for her to get me kicked out of school from the basis of 'groping'
did you ever touch her?

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Plump up that coffin pillow friends
★★★★★
223d 15h 51m
Autismus Maximus

Autismus Maximus

Officer
★★★
13d 9h 8m
Kindergarten cunt teacher shaking me violently because I was mentally absent and didn't respond to my name. I hope that cunt gets into an agricultural accident.

kt0_0

kt0_0

Captain
★★
5d 4h 54m
Ever since I started school.

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

piece of shit incel, racist, homophobic, abusive,
23d 7h 47m
My mother, stupid cunt beat me with her shoe when i was like 3

ULTRAMAN

ULTRAMAN

Officer
★★
12d 11h 57m
I have been tormented by women all my life, even as a child, and all because I was ugly, something I didn't know.

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KV
★★★★
44d 10h 19m
Elementary school

Sportbro

Sportbro

Not in touch with humanity
★★★
33d 13h 53m
It's not just women that act the way you describe towards me, it's boys/men too.
The very moment they sense you are quiet/introverted/shy/different/ugly(with nothing to compensate) it's game over, you are shunned away from the collective, even if you are in good terms with individuals from that collective or group.
It's happened to me everywhere I go.

Camos95

Camos95

Beancel
★★★
2d 18h 24m
Was 7 fat foid Stole my lunch at school for months

Samedamntime

Samedamntime

Greycel
4h 40m
PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
suprisingly, for me, i dont think i can really remember the first time i had a bad experience with women, i might be right ( i have a good long term memory but its letting me down today) but the earliest i think i reckon it would have been when i was in grade 6 (like 10 - 11 years old).

It obviously wasnt as bad then (compared to when i got older into high school) but i remember there were a few females that took a dislike to me simply because i looked different ( ugly). they called me ugly, called me names etc. Then weirdly enough from then until i got into highschool there wasnt anything bad that happened, until about year 9ish thats when it started progressing and the same distaste females had towards me then was pretty much similar but exacerbated.. because we all know what highschool chads, females, staceys etc were like to ugly males.

Since highschool its still been hell. My life is pathetic, women dont talk to me or want anything to do with me, i have a boring job, depressed, anxiety adhd ridden, addicted to alcohol, the list goes on.

Ive always wished i could go back in time and try to change things and maybe life could have been a little bit better... but my self knows this is a cope, because im ugly and awkward so life would be shit regardless
Girls called me a fag or something like that and they were disgusted by me. But i remember like in first grade when teacher went out classroom became a shithole so for some reason this girl (who was kind of deaf) was confronting me, so i got nervous and pushed her and then cried and she got mad and cried and shit. Lmao it's funny to think about i hit a disabled girl. I also remember girls made fun of me and bullied me in 5th grade cause i liked MLP, shit was awful. Back in primary school mostly guys were shitty to me, girls to. In middle school things changed. I also remeber there was this activity where you had a couple or danced or some shit in first grade and they told this bitch that she had to be with me and she complained and look at me with disgust nowadays she is just this ugly whore but lmao imagine hating a dude in literally first grade because you saw him as a fag or somethign

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★★
61d 14h 7m
My oneitis in elementary school, a foid in another class calling me ugly in grade 4

FourthWorlder

FourthWorlder

All posts in this account are satire MR FBI glowni
★★★★★
21d 23h 19m
Since I was 5 years old

BITG

BITG

The Injustice
★★★★★
93d 3h 27m
Middle school. God Foids are mean from a young age.

Loner94

Loner94

Captain
★★
31d 12h 13m
thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Admiral
★★★★★
45d 18h 44m
>Be me
>Be 12
>School decides to have a pen pal program with students from USA to practice English and Spanish through emails
>Pen pals are assigned randomly
>My pen pal is a 13yo foid called Jenny from NY
>We send some emails for the next month
>She asks if I have a photo of me (my email account avatar was a pic of trollface or Luffy from One Piece)
>I try to look for my best photo
>Send her a pic of me with my family
>She doesn't reply again anymore
>I tell the teacher
>Next class she says I have a new pen pal, a kid named Justin from Michigan (I think)

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
124d 16h 18m
I've hated women ever since I was 6. If biology did not compel me to fuck them I would want nothing to do with them.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
101d 13h 9m
PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

Unlike some of you guys I got black pilled really early, unsure if these events affected me mentally or not, but kinda glad they happened, kept me from wasting my time and making bad decisions.

I was like 4 or 6, within that range (I know, kinda young to start liking girls but yeah that's me), there was this daughter of a male teacher (P.E Teacher) who would sometimes come to school, was probably 18 and up around that time, total stacey, beautiful. Me not having any concept of money (complete poorfag at the time), but still understanding that women liked gifts dug around my yard and found an old silver chain, cleaned it up in soap water, and was literally going to offer it to the girl (I know, completely oblivious)

When I was going to give it to her my older sister happened to be walking by, asked me what I was doing, and basically said that the chain isn't worth crap, and I needed something more expensive, pretty sure I felt like absolute shit at that moment (because I wasnt cold hearted at that time in my life) and realized that its not the thought that counts, and I didn't even have a chance.

I think later than same day, or some other time, I walked in on her and some other guys in a room making out, think they were taking turns with her, she was probably trying to "get back at her dad" or some shit. Think I remembered saying some lame shit like "i'll tell" and they just made fun of me, and she walked up and condescendingly patted me on the head, I remember one of the guys forcing me out of the room.

Shit was probably traumatic to me, only partial memories, and the beginning of the hardening of my heart, my introduction into the black pilled world came earlier than a lot of you, I also probably started liking girls way before a lot of you, 4 years old, not joking, still remember the name of the mixed asian chick I really liked. I was really short and cute looking (still have a "baby face", people often say I look way younger than I am) so the girls would often hug me and cuddle, I being naive thought it was a positive not know they didn't even see me as a choice for a mate, I was basically like that teddy bear girls have on their bed to go to sleep with.

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

I totally love Commiefornia Teehee
★★
3d 19h 1m
ropecel64 said:
Are you legit curry? This is most likely the sole reason why