Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When was best time of your life?

IncelWithNoLuck

IncelWithNoLuck

Banned
-
For me it was summer 2010. I was playing stuff such as super mario galaxy 2. I had lots of friends and we did not really care about how we were not getting laid, none of us knew the dark abyss that was waiting for us

Before 2007, during my early childhood before I started school. It was bliss.

2009 - first love
2017 - meeting oneitus

Some full moon rocky mountain winter night

When I was skiing home

2010 was when I met my hs crush who I hate now

this site is full of retarded Zoomers, I hate it... <25 should be perma banned

this site is full of retarded Zoomers, I hate it... <25 should be perma banned
I agree there’s too many kids on this forum if you’re not old enough to own a car under your name then you’re not old enough to be here

When I was a fighter also when smoking the first type of spice that was safe and you'd go on trips

Im a khhv ricecel nigga
I agree there’s too many kids on this forum if you’re not old enough to own a car under your name then you’re not old enough to be here

1. Probably my absolute favorite Christmas activity to do was waking up in the morning and going right to the large beautiful and of course red Santa stocking my mother had hanging up which of course “Santa” ie she would have filled with good stuff but the best stuff if all and that which I was usually waiting for was the pile of or at least the one or two brand new Super Nintendo games I’d be getting, oh man nothing was more exciting than that during the good old days and they were good too as my mother put on amazing Christmas’s for me ie wrapping my presents and beautifying everything up to fit the good holiday cheer and theme. Though that’s not to say my dad did nothing as he basically went out and cut down real trees for these yearly holiday events and set them up carefully for us but with the old Christmas lightbulb tech combined with the type of tree that can easily go up in flames and take one’s house with it if they’re not careful it’s probably a good idea we never really left the trees lights on for very long. :feelsclown:

2. Sometime probably in the early 90’s late at night eating one or two large pizzas in the back of a van with my giga Chad childhood best friend after if memory serves correct his grandmother (who along with his grandfather were his legal guardians) took us up to the nearby bar to get it/them to stuff our faces with. :society:

3. Another time was right after my old man hooked up my brand new Super Nintendo and I booted up Super Mario World for the very first time on the new machine. It was quite a magical experience at the time and one of many at that as Super Metroid and Donkey Kong Country were also quite amazing in their own right when they eventually came out but The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past was n a whole other level for me. That damn game was so good at the time I can only describe it as feeling like having a profound religious experience to play. I am truly amazed neither Nintendo itself or any independent game developer has successfully created a worthwhile top down 2D arcade action epic with RPG elements to either match or surpass it ever since though many have tried. :feelshehe:

I suppose part of the blame belongs with the hack no talent Eiji Anouma being given control of the series by Nintendo wholesale beginning with Majora’s Mask ie in other words LTTP rom hackers and others trying to capture what they thought was the Zelda style only ended up shooting themselves in the foot or rather their games by following this utter moron Aounuma in turning their own versions of Zelda into puzzle games just like he did and thereby self sabotaging their products into mediocrity destined to be forgotten. :feelsUgh:

To explain how Aounuma’s wrong headed concept of Zelda is a puzzle is he takes your weapon away from you usually in the beginning of the game and makes you complete various boring puzzles to be given access to it again. :feelsbadman:

Genuine pre-Aounuma involvement classic Zelda games don’t do that and let you fight ie engage in arcade action from the very beginning and basically give you as much fighting action as you can handle. :feelsthink:

Last edited: