Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When waitresses refer to you as 'sweetheart' you know it's over

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Was eating with my family for my brother's birthday at a sit down restaurant. When the Stacy waitress brought our food out, she served everyone normal, but when she put my plate down, she said, "here you go sweetheart" in a light voice as if she was talking to a toddler. I'm 23 but everyone says I look 17. She probably thought I was just a little boy.

I never go out but I would probably receive similar treatment. I look the exact same as I did when I was 16.

I guess it’s better than looking old.

I am called "Dear, honey or sweetie".
I get called out for I.D when buying vidya.

Oh i hate that so much, the "you're all set hon" treatment. It's over.

"yay! there we go, doll!"

Yeesh man that's brutal.

Better to look young than to look old. I don't wanna patronize you, but maybe you can't relate because you're still young at 23. Once you hit your 30s or 40s? I think you're gonna start wishing people called you "sweetheart."

she said, "here you go sweetheart" in a light voice as if she was talking to a toddler. I'm 23 but everyone says I look 17. She probably thought I was just a little boy.

18136.jpg

I never go out but I would probably receive similar treatment. I look the exact same as I did when I was 16.

I look like I'm 12 JFL

This happens too me all the time especially when I just shaved, people look at me like I’m crazy when I buy booze

Could've been worse ngl.

It is. My face is like Gordon Ramsay's but with extra acne

Was eating with my family for my brother's birthday at a sit down restaurant. When the Stacy waitress brought our food out, she served everyone normal, but when she put my plate down, she said, "here you go sweetheart" in a light voice as if she was talking to a toddler. I'm 23 but everyone says I look 17. She probably thought I was just a little boy.
okey chad, go to chad.is

I get called "darling" and "sweetie" by early 20's girls when ordering fish and chips. I'm 41.

why does this happen?

I can relate to this. I look 15. But it could be worse tbh

Do you think you look young for your age ?

I used to get shit for it well into my 30's, yes. But its not that i look 15 or something at 41.

Why do you think its related to how young somebody looks anyway?

I used to get shit for it well into my 30's, yes. But its not that i look 15 or something at 41.

Why do you think its related to how young somebody looks anyway?
Well OP said it was because he looked young for his age. Maybe it’s because that’s what teachers usually call children. Words like “honey” or “sweetie”. They see you as a little boy. I’m not sure about you though.

It’s over if you look young for your age, you will be patronized and treated like a young teenager by strangers every day when you’re in your adult years. Everyone suddenly acts like they know better than you and can order you around.

Well OP said it was because he looked young for his age. Maybe it’s because that’s what teachers usually call children. Words like “honey” or “sweetie”. They see you as a little boy. I’m not sure about you though.

I can send you a pic if you want.
It’s over if you look young for your age, you will be patronized and treated like a young teenager by strangers every day when you’re in your adult years. Everyone suddenly acts like they know better than you and can order you around.

Thats true. It was fucking horrible being mistaken for 17 at 25 and 20 at 30.

Last edited:
never had a waitress say this to me but yea its brutal, i've seen 14 year olds look older then what i am now :feelsrope::feelsrope:

No bro, no one respects you if you look like a boy. Chads look masculine.
I'd love to be some boymaxxed pretty boy. Beats being an ugly bald ogre EZ.

this is legit bragging

At least you can hit on highschool/college-aged girls without being seen as a creep.

No bro, no one respects you if you look like a boy. Chads look masculine.

justin bieber doesnt look masculine and yet he has endless hordes of JB sluts throwing their pussies at him. same thing with all those kpop stars like jungkook, he looks like a girl yet women love him. not all slayers look masculine, some slayers have babyfaces.

Imagine being called "kid" with 26 years old, I must be some kind of mutant tbh, at this ritme I will live a thousand years.
justin bieber doesnt look masculine and yet he has endless hordes of JB sluts throwing their pussies at him. same thing with all those kpop stars like jungkook, he looks like a girl yet women love him. not all slayers look masculine, some slayers have babyfaces.
he is a worldwide known celebrity

Imagine being called "kid" with 26 years old, I must be some kind of mutant tbh, at this ritme I will live a thousand years.

he is a worldwide known celebrity

Lol, I was called "kid" by strangers not many years older than me when i entered my 30's.

immune to the agepill
complains
Jkjk, i also look younger than my age.

When I go to a restaurant the waitress grimaces, shudders and pukes in her mouth.

I was called "kid we're promoting phone discounts" by a 6'3 guy JFL, FYI I'm 5'10 with shoes

When I go to a restaurant the waitress does not attend me and pretend that I'm not there.
I have to ask directly if they can serve me, and even then she pretends she doesn't understand and/or calls the manager.

buy vidya from home boyo
Be me.
Try to buy MKII and DoA 6.
Cashier: "Are you sure you are over 18?"
Me: "Yes"
Cashier: "What is your birthday?"
Me: Says birthday.
Cashier: "Hmmm... Do you have I.D. on you?"
Me: Don't bring I.D. because you were just going to buy vidya and milk.
Cashier: "You look too young to play this game."

Great now I have to spend 3 more dollars to catch a bus home just for I.D. then come back. Decide to just to go home.

I get called "darling" and "sweetie" by early 20's girls when ordering fish and chips. I'm 41.

why does this happen?
If you still get asked for I.D like me for vidya, you probably look very young for your age. Otherwise, it could just be a polite way waitresses treat guests, and it isn't related to your appearance.

This is my cope tbh. Maybe I have some random genome that makes me possibly immortal or something.

That means:

“Fuck you.”

Happened to me many many times. One cashier at Kroger asked if I was on the autism spectrum and had a Stacy worker help me out of the store with my groceries.

Tbh people don't talk down to you because you look young, it's because you're subhuman and they consider you beneath them.