Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When waitresses refer to you as 'sweetheart' you know it's over

Happened to me many many times. One cashier at Kroger asked if I was on the autism spectrum and had a Stacy worker help me out of the store with my groceries.
Brutal. Should have taken Stacy away with you to teach them a lesson.

imagine looking young, but looking ugly at the same time; no jawline, full lips, wide-set eyes, pointy chin, bloated face, saggy eyes, a flat face profile, an overall fucked lower third. Also, too much upper eyelid exposure. On top of that I'm a 5'8 manlet who is skinnyfat.

Cope, it's not because you look young. It's because you're ugly and you look harmless/pathetic. We have tiny frames and we don't store fat in the right places in our upper body to hide our shit frames, so it's over for us.

This guy looks young yet he would never get called sweetheart
Jason-Momoa-530195.jpg

All the people saying :chad::banhammer: don't realize how having a girl say this to you is the biggest sign your're genetic shit. Girls have said this to me because I look like this genetic abomination
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
I never go out but I would probably receive similar treatment. I look the exact same as I did when I was 16.

I guess it’s better than looking old.
I agree, I rather look younger then older, I guess it allows you to get away with stuff more often.

I often got called "sweetheart" as a kid. I already then hated it and thought it was disrespectful. If I were called that by a foid today, I would take it as an insult to my masculinity.

Maybe she wanted dick? You never know. I'm very bad at getting social cues myself.

Same....forever undevelopedfacecel

At least the foid acknowledges you, and didnt give you a look of disgust

Cope, it's not because you look young. It's because you're ugly and you look harmless/pathetic. We have tiny frames and we don't store fat in the right places in our upper body to hide our shit frames, so it's over for us.

This guy looks young yet he would never get called sweetheart
Jason-Momoa-530195.jpg

All the people saying :chad::banhammer: don't realize how having a girl say this to you is the biggest sign your're genetic shit. Girls have said this to me because I look like this genetic abomination
maxresdefault.jpg
Yeah, it was her way of telling me, "oh here is your food, you ugly, harmless, pathetic, tiny but somehow kinda fat and disgusting piece of incel shit"

Is that you in the pic?

I literally get this all the time and people tell me its a good thing im 22 and ive had high schoolers say I look 17. I get the sweetheart and sweety when I go get food its very concerning because im a grown ass man I expected to be treated like one not a child

Aren't they typically old ladies though?

Yeah, it was her way of telling me, "oh here is your food, you ugly, harmless, pathetic, tiny but somehow kinda fat and disgusting piece of incel shit"

Is that you in the pic?
No, I'm even worse than that.

I know that feeling too well, I went to the hospital and the nurse was like "the pediatrics is over there" because she thought I was a kid.

I know that feeling too well, I went to the hospital and the nurse was like "the pediatrics is over there" because she thought I was a kid.
Brutal