Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious when video games get indistinguishable from real life will killing NPC's be considered a IRL crime?

• Thread starter microDongCityUSA
  • Start date

when video games get indistinguishable from real life will killing NPC's be considered a crime?

• Total voters
Ridiculous. What was the reasoning for banning someone who was just playing a video game?

Only if they're women, minorities or some LGBTQWERTY crap probably.

Ridiculous. What was the reasoning for banning someone who was just playing a video game?

He punched a feminist npc in the game and also fed her to crocodiles and did other things and it upset some foids and their whiteknights and news sites decided to get upset to feed the story and make money from the outrage and youtube banned him.

He punched a feminist npc in the game and also fed her to crocodiles and did other things and it upset some foids and their whiteknights and news sites decided to get upset to feed the story and make money from the outrage and youtube banned him.
Looool triggering gets easier every year

I think the issue was the titles of the videos, they were like "Feminist gets fed to an alligator" or something.
Maybe someone could make similar videos where men get the same fate and title them like incel gets thrown down a mine shaft and then call out YouTube when they don't react.

Shit, I liked that channel. I had a few upvoted comments under these videos where he killed the feminists, lol.

As for the OP: maybe it will reach a point where it is considered a hate crime. Like, if you stream or upload a video and kill an NPC like in that video ... and you make feminists feel "unsafe" and shit like that ... with "unsafe" being defined as having committed a crime ... it might be considered hate crime.

But I guess before we even reach this point, video games will be so PC and cleansed, that situations like these won't happen. Even RDR was actually a PC game already. The game clearly wanted you to kill the KKK and support the feminists. Even if you didn't kill the KKK, the game killed them off itself with having a cross falling on the KKK members and things like that. And you're basically forced into playing a mission where you have to support feminists. AND there are stronk womyn characters in the gang. AND you can't fuck hookers. So it's already pretty feminist. I have a bad feeling for GTA 6....

FUCK Jewtube

They better not take the feminist out when they release the PC version.

When hell is full, the dead will walk the Earth.

Happy6

Probably, yeah. Children-resembling fuck dolls are considered pedophilia so that must also happen.

WTF? They banned this guy because of that? Fucking God, where the fuck they will draw the line with this feminism bullshit, will they make Rockstar code the NPC to be immortal now? All the other ones can be killed, tortured, robed, whatever but OH NO NOT THE MIGHT FEMINIST, this world is becoming a parody of itself, a parody worse than the ones on GTA games.

Holy shit. Wow. I can't believe they even let you do that in the game. Impressive.

It's a fucking video game. People should be able to do anything in it they want. Kudos to the game designers for even making that possible.

Holy shit. Wow. I can't believe they even let you do that in the game. Impressive.

It's a fucking video game. People should be able to do anything in it they want. Kudos to the game designers for even making that possible.
That’s nothing, you can even feed her to tucking aligators if you want.

That’s nothing, you can even feed her to tucking aligators if you want.

Good. If you can kill and maim other men in video games you should be able to do the same to women. We're all equal, right?

>wants equality
>doesn't want equality

:waitwhat:

But I guess before we even reach this point, video games will be so PC and cleansed, that situations like these won't happen. Even RDR was actually a PC game already. The game clearly wanted you to kill the KKK and support the feminists. Even if you didn't kill the KKK, the game killed them off itself with having a cross falling on the KKK members and things like that. And you're basically forced into playing a mission where you have to support feminists. AND there are stronk womyn characters in the gang. AND you can't fuck hookers. So it's already pretty feminist. I have a bad feeling for GTA 6....
Well fuck, I was going to get this game, fuck that, though. Can't believe Rockstar cucked out and went PC. This shit is going to hit a breaking point.