Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When this gay pandemic crap is over, you will have:

It's crazy how this virus isn't necessarily destroying society the way we thought, I mean, it's just a weak ass one that only kills boomers and some random sick people out there, but the economy is collapsing and normies are out of their mind right now.

It's crazy how this virus isn't necessarily destroying society the way we thought, I mean, it's just a weak ass one that only kills boomers and some random sick people out there, but the economy is collapsing and normies are out of their mind right now.
yea, elites consider this a good time to press the collapse&takeover button

Normies trying to impress holes by blasting as much exhaust fume as possible :dab:
All it is speciality with dickheads that drive ear damaging vehicles that should be illegal. I'd have them dragged out to the curb and shot.... Oh but it's okay to go around hurting people's ears and causing severe stress to those with tinnitus because ah they need to think they sound cool. Fuck them all. Anyone with a needlessly loud engine is a juvenile piece of shit who needs to die or at least be arrested and charged