Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL when they accidentally prove the blackpill

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
IIABP

i stole this from a subreddit that shall not be named. guy looks high-tier normie/chadlite and she only knew him for a few weeks :lul:

Social media means you compete with foid's friends also: she wouldn't want to be one of the chadless whores of her entire friend group, would she? This is why virgin foids don't exist past 17 or 20 in more "conservative" places: they all get peer pressured to get sex before 20.

Instagram and Group texting> Tinder for increasing their hypergamy.

Last edited:
Social media means you compete with foid's friends also: she doesn't want to be one of the chadless whores of her entire group.
Sheloveshispersonalityteehee.jpg

Also believe it or not there are still many girls that don't use tinder or dating apps because they don't want to seem like a whore. But for instagram and group texting? Pretty much any girl uses that @WØLF

Also believe it or not there are still many girls that don't use tinder or dating apps because they don't want to seem like a whore. But for instagram and group texting? Pretty much any girl uses that @WØLF
I agree. My sister is one of those foids that doesn't use Tinder (even though I told her to once because she didn't believe me when I said she had infinite SMV), she has never dated either besides a meme discord relationship which was an utter joke. It still blackpilled me quite a bit ofc

What does this prove? am i missing something? it's an out of context text message that makes no sense.

she must be ugly as fuck