Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When the Normfags say that no one needs sex or a girlfriend

• Thread starter Deleted member 250
  • Start date
Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
sP1XS

It burns my bacon so much when normies say things like that. These are often the same kind of people who have never been out of a relationship for more than a month since they were 17. If no one needs it why are you almost never single?

Normally the response is some SJW spiel about "muh entitlement" or "terrible personality therefore just world fallacy preserved".

Most things normies say are not scientifically correct anyway.

I hear this all the time. It really grinds my gears.

Even worse is when they say things like "it's all about your attitude" , "you just need confidence" etc. They are literally denying natural sexual selection which is a scientific fact.

No one ever said that who didn't have sex or a girlfriend, just like people who say money is not important are wealthy and people who say looks don't matter are good looking.
Even MGTOW say that sex is a need and it's ok to pursue it as long you don't get attached.