Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel when someone mentions their 3.98272 GPA or amazing grades

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
R3FjqckZ

Tenor 18

Or any other form of success for that matter.

tbh. I did shit in school. I studied hard and tried my best but I just ain’t got the noggin for it I’m afraid.

tbh. I did shit in school. I studied hard and tried my best but I just ain’t got the noggin for it I’m afraid.
Same here tbh.

Foid teachers think they're so smart because they did college. :lul::lul::lul: JFL at brain dead whores.

Standardizedtestmaxx to cheat the system and pretty much skip highschool tbh... Maybe it doesn't work in the US though

Worked in my country

i had good grades in high school but couldn't get through a single semester of uni
8bcf20babfd3ec488b9f69037473ed19

Especially FUCKING FOIDS and their "OH MY GOD MY GRADE IS RUINED I ONLY GOT A 99"

grades=/=intelligence tbh
Especially FUCKING FOIDS and their "OH MY GOD MY GRADE IS RUINED I ONLY GOT A 99"
foids are very good at slamming their faces into books and forgetting shit after every exam

Why it is first time I see this pic of cho ?

I almost got a university scholarship once. All of my courses in first year were A- or above, except one. The last exam I wrote for the year, I completely fucking bombed it out of exhaustion. I got a D-. I was too autistic to ask for a rewrite.

My GPA was ~9.9 and I needed a 10.0 to get a scholarship, or keep my entrance scholarship. If I got literally anything better than a D- I would have had a 10.0.

Since then, because I'm an autistic and antisocial incel, I've spent my entire degree repeatedly falling into depression, where I would have a semester with only C's and semesters where I would normally get only A's and B's.

NPC's praising themselves on being able to remember and regurgitate information. nothing new.

Kek I did great in school. Look where it got me.

It's a stupid brag

What is School.

Normies that brag about gpa are the worst.