Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When someone calls you ugly

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
It's a sign of hate,they aren't your friend and you should show them twice as much hate back. Nobody calls me ugly in real life and if they did I'd either fight them or argue with them. Then they'd have a breakdown. If I told any of my family this whole forum thinks I'm ugly and obese ,they'd say "I wouldn't get on there" . Because being called ugly is not normal and it's hateful to your existence.

you are ugly bro

You find out how ugly you are when you start annoying foids and they'll blurt out what they've been holding back.

bro is mad ugly, but people who aren't pilled wont tell you

Scaremaxxing when bullied doesn't work for betas

No one's scared of a subhuman with a long, weak midface, weak jaw, weak lower third, weak chin, prey eyes. Not even a child would fear him face to face unless they see his height or skills.

Some faces appear weak and lower in aggressiveness, which translates to pathetic. You can't be pathetic and scary at the same time.

The midface is the main part, narrow and long faced males have it horrible in this aspect, in this aspect your lower third doesn't really matter:

Everyone fears a person with a superior eye area and wider face, and again, a slight recessions in his chin doesn't really contribute to how males perceive him in a fight or altercation.

Its been normal for me the past 22 years, I heard it alot

My friends never called me ugly. They tell me I'm good looking to my face, but in reality they are just moralfagging to gain my trust