Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When sexbot incubators are fully developed, I think the world would be better off without women

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
Females are parasites that ruin society. They're emotional, irrational, hypocritical, destructive, they thrive on causing chaos and drama. They're physically weaker than men, so they can't produce a quarter of the labor that men can. They're intellectually inferior to men, so they contribute nothing to the evolution of civilization. Once we can fulfill our sexual needs with sex robots (trust me we're getting close) and we have the option of gene editing our children, it is our duty as a society to phase out the female gender. We must ensure that no further females will be born and all currently existing females need to be rounded up and put into camps to live out the rest of their days isolated from society and therefore unable to cause further harm to the superior gender. Or an alternative option would be to revoke all female rights and hand out the attractive women to men as sex slaves. Literally the only positive impact women have on humanity is when they spread their legs or use their other holes, but since they will no longer do that except for Chads then females have outlived their usefulness and no longer serve any purpose.

well that depends on how realistic sex bots will be in the futur
i don't really Believe that sex robots will be hyper realistic enough to be the same as normal human being females. they will probably never stop their stiff movement and cold behavior but even if technological development was so advanced it will take centuries for shit like that to happens

Literally the only positive impact women have on humanity is when they spread their legs or use their other holes, but since they will no longer do that except for Chads then females have outlived their usefulness and no longer serve any purpose
call-from-based-department.gif

well that depends on how realistic sex bots will be in the futur
i don't really Believe that sex robots will be hyper realistic enough to be the same as normal human being females. they will probably never stop their stiff movement and cold behavior but even if technological development was so advanced it will take centuries for shit like that to happens

AI is rapidly approaching the point where it can perfectly replicate human behavior and speech patterns. Sexbots will be indistinguishable from the real thing. The technological singularity is right around the corner. Females will soon have no purpose in our society.

I really do hope it will be like that, though i have many doubts. I hope they will all be silently replaced by more useful to society gynoids.

Not sexbots.Actual flesh and blood women like the replicants in the Bladerunner is what we need.

Not sexbots.Actual flesh and blood women like the replicants in the Bladerunner is what we need.
Only if they can be mentally conditioned and trained to obey men without question.

il_570xN.4652514386_qiqi.jpg

Something like this would be the real Terminator for for foids.

il_570xN.4652514386_qiqi.jpg

Something like this would be the real Terminator for for foids.
I don't think flesh and blood women is what we need since WE ALREADY HAVE FLESH AND BLOOD WOMEN. If society is unwilling to enslave foids then I don't believe they will be willing to raise replicant foids for the purpose of slavery. Sex robots are the only solution if we really think about it.

Sometimes i think that females are like a defective species of their own. Maybe if the genetic code of human females completely disappeared then humanity would be better off.

AI is rapidly approaching the point where it can perfectly replicate human behavior and speech patterns. Sexbots will be indistinguishable from the real thing. The technological singularity is right around the corner. Females will soon have no purpose in our society.
Blindly believes in everything YouTubers say

Japan will sex robots within 10 years