Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal When SEAmaxxing goes wrong (part 2)

LifeIsBrootal

LifeIsBrootal

Recruit
★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lneBEwPIbtI

The guy is brootal stupid, the SEA foid and her family got all his money, when they had finished sucking him out and he was dry they tried to get him deported.
Now he sleeps on the beach, only eats left over rice and has lost 50 lbs.

A must wast for all the wanna be SEAmaxxers or SEAmaxxer newbies like me..

JBW has a looks threshold :feelskek:this oldcel didn’t realize that

Imean noodlewhore want the white man but not only for his genetics, as their color is associated with wealth they are easy prey, in 2022 they know better and better how to recognize a beautiful white from an ugly one if you look like a shit even if you are white you will not get anywhere but your money will with this STUPID DUMB BITCH RACE TRAITOR HOPE THEY GET RAPED AND DELETED BY PUTIN WEAPON FIRST ( in my battlefield 2042 save of course). :)

Imean noodlewhore want the white man but not only for his genetics, as their color is associated with wealth they are easy prey, in 2022 they know better and better how to recognize a beautiful white from an ugly one if you look like a shit even if you are white you will not get anywhere but your money will with this STUPID DUMB BITCH RACE TRAITOR HOPE THEY GET RAPED AND DELETED BY PUTIN WEAPON FIRST ( in my battlefield 2042 save of course). :)
He got the foid pregnant and now has to feed two hapa daughters.
Just beyond stupid.