Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal When SEAmaxxing goes terribly wrong; the story of Steven Alston Davis

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★★
Screenshot 2023 12 20 at 12849 at night

Steven Davis was a nerdy and autistic SEAmaxxer, he had left England to live in Hong Kong at the age of 21 and was earning very good money as a computer technician.
During his free time, Steven would regularly fly to Angeles City in the Philippines and hang out with bar girls.
Screenshot 2023 12 20 at 13438 at night
Screenshot 2023 12 20 at 20744 at night
Screenshot 2023 12 20 at 20730 at night
Screenshot 2023 12 20 at 20956 at night

(Captures of videos taken by Stevens in his video collection)

On one of such a trip he met Evelyn, a 17 year old prostitute bar girl that had been working as such since the age of 13. She had never been to school and couldn't read.
Screenshot 2023 12 20 at 14534 at night

Steven paid 500 pounds to rescue her out of the bar and made her become his girlfriend.
The two rapidly got married.
Screenshot 2023 12 20 at 15641 at night

First came Baby 1
Screenshot 2023 12 20 at 15758 at night

Then Baby 2
Screenshot 2023 12 20 at 15822 at night

Steven gave his wife an allowance of 1000 pounds a month and employed maids to take of the house work and kids. He treated her as his princess.

Evelyn had found the perfect betabucks she had always dreamed of.
But this was not enough.

Evelyn hired 3 hitmen and had Steven brutally murdered.

Screenshot 2023 12 20 at 21604 at night

Last edited:
noodlewhores make me sick

What the fuck and when i thought i couldnt hate women even more

Gookwhores are the lowest of the low

Boomers always say you can take the girl out of the bar but you can’t take the bar out of the girl.

No sympathy for someone dumb enough to marry a whore.

they can't have stayed babies forever, the first one definitely doesn't look like a baby
They had a daughter and son.
Beyond over for that little ER whose father was murdered and whose mother his a whore serving life in prison.

I heard numorus cases like this, you need to control your noodle. Don't spoil her, w0men need to be decplined like animels, if they do good things for you give them positive reinforcment, if don't negative.

Most importently not to simp, and this guy did. Also he underestimated her, never underastimate w0men, they are cunning, espcially Asian and slavic w0men.

Having maids = retard.

No seamaxing for your face

Why? she would've killed him even without the maids
She would be too busy with house work and raising the kids to plan the murder. At least it would he less likely.

just watched a documentary on it , absolutely brutal.These gooks really have no soul.

Wow that's fucked up

How can anyone fuck SEA whores is beyond me. At least East Asian whores have a clean and sterile vibe to them. SEA sluts just seem nasty.

just watched a documentary on it , absolutely brutal.These gooks really have no soul.
Yeah, I mean the guy should have known, she had been prostituting herself since the age of 13, and taking drugs to cope with the fact that she was sucking grandpa dicks for 5 bucks every night.
Nothing good can come out of that.

Why would she kill her source of income? What a retarded whore.

He had discovered that she was having an affair and had stollen money from him to buy her secret boyfriend a motorbike
Ok that makes sense now. Betabuxxes always get cheated on by Chads.

Foids are soulless nothing but pure evil, that's will i'll never trust them.

Last edited:
I’m glad he got popped

Brutal.
These whores will never love you , even if you save them from prostitution

Bro pressed fast forward at the end

lol reality is such thing extremely rare to happen, most SEAmaxxer have normal life slay foids there. if u too lazy to go ascend dont discourage white'cels' that can ascend tbh

lol reality is such thing extremely rare to happen, most SEAmaxxer have normal life slay foids there. if u too lazy to go ascend dont discourage white'cels' that can ascend tbh
Murders of SEAmaxxers by their "wife" is common, especially in the Philippines.

How can anyone fuck SEA whores is beyond me. At least East Asian whores have a clean and sterile vibe to them. SEA sluts just seem nasty.
i will when im done with moneymaxxing. however, only <15 jungle gooks please.

ohh mannnn... I thought it was common knowledge to never date or marry hookers, sluts, prostitutes, or strippers. mainly because of trust.

it says a lot about a foid that decides to fuck random men for money. that she's immoral and untrustworthy.