Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When reality smashes you in the face

DukatCel

DukatCel

An Orion slave girl would be nice
★★★
So whilst my parents have been away, I've been home alone with my step-brother who has a girlfriend.

He's the sort of person that never takes any responsibility, failing at school (dyslexic and has help from his mum all the time).

I had to hoover and clean their dishes as they're both too lazy to do it or care. Although some recognition is nice from my dad, it still doesn't make up for the fact that reality has hit me in the face.

I could hear them play fighting and when we sat down to eat (which I cooked) they were breathing really heavy. I mean jesus christ. I couldn't take it and had to leave for a bit.

You can literally fuck up in life and be a complete retard yet still have the genetics to be able to get a girlfriend.

I went out for a vape and cried a little. Not because of the extra work, but the fact that you can do all this shit (working hard generally) and still be no better off. It's fucking over. Literally changes nothing. I'm the only one of us two who has a full time job, pays rent, does chores, all that shit. He doesn't even flush the toilet for fucks sake.

Very water is wet information but damn man, when it really hits you in the face....

Summer season is almost close. Are you ready to immerse yourself into a pool filled up with fresh water?

I went out for a vape
Tom And Jerry Lol GIF by myHQ

jokes on you for not being a dipshit while your surrounded by some .

confront your brother about it , and not be his b*tch

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @The Abyss @Rotter @Swagpilled @Retardinator
@Geryon @erenyeager @Hoppipolla @subhuman @dungeondragon

jokes on you for not being a dipshit while your surrounded by some .

confront your brother about it , and not be his b*tch

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @The Abyss @Rotter @Swagpilled @Retardinator
@Geryon @erenyeager @Hoppipolla @subhuman @dungeondragon
Thanks man

Sexhavers can cook their own shit.

>being this much of a cuck

Ask for a threesome :feelsohh:
if he denies it take some more extreme measures. what will he do, throw his shit on your face? at least then the toilet will be empty :bigbrain:

tell your brother to let you fuck the whore, that's the least he can do to help his inkwell brother

tell your brother to let you fuck the whore, that's the least he can do to help his inkwell brother

No. She may have allergy spores on her body.

This was the only bit that mattered:

God damnn,you shouldn't of cooked for them let them cook for themselves.

So whilst my parents have been away, I've been home alone with my step-brother who has a girlfriend.

He's the sort of person that never takes any responsibility, failing at school (dyslexic and has help from his mum all the time).

I had to hoover and clean their dishes as they're both too lazy to do it or care. Although some recognition is nice from my dad, it still doesn't make up for the fact that reality has hit me in the face.

I could hear them play fighting and when we sat down to eat (which I cooked) they were breathing really heavy. I mean jesus christ. I couldn't take it and had to leave for a bit.

You can literally fuck up in life and be a complete retard yet still have the genetics to be able to get a girlfriend.

I went out for a vape and cried a little. Not because of the extra work, but the fact that you can do all this shit (working hard generally) and still be no better off. It's fucking over. Literally changes nothing. I'm the only one of us two who has a full time job, pays rent, does chores, all that shit. He doesn't even flush the toilet for fucks sake.

Very water is wet information but damn man, when it really hits you in the face....
“Whilst”, “hoover” jfl spot the ukcel

get your own place, having a brother that mogs you sounds like suifeul
Yeah it's fucking torture. Hopefully I'll be able to move out at the end of the year

I don't know what to do honestly brocels. Been spineless conflict avoider for so long. Having it confirmed on here goddamn it's fucking over.

Your parents are niggers for enabling this and I bet your mom wants to such your brothers cock if she could.

Your parents are niggers for enabling this and I bet your mom wants to such your brothers cock if she could.
He's a fucking melt but gets special treatment. It's my fault to be fair. I could have put up a fight years ago but chose to avoid conflict and recluse in my bedroom.

It's worked ok for me as I just avoid everyone but as soon as shit like this happens I rage but don't know how to deal with it.

The few times I've tried to stand up for myself I just sperg out and it makes everything worse.

He's a fucking melt but gets special treatment. It's my fault to be fair. I could have put up a fight years ago but chose to avoid conflict and recluse in my bedroom.

It's worked ok for me as I just avoid everyone but as soon as shit like this happens I rage but don't know how to deal with it.

The few times I've tried to stand up for myself I just sperg out and it makes everything worse.
Yep, I can relate tbh. The other fuckinf day I got into a heated argument with my parents about race realism and they already know how fucking racist I am. I holsd nothing back,and straight up tell them whites are better.

I've even told to my mom to her face that the only reason she's beautiful is because she's white as fuck by sand nigger standards

But they hear none of if,all they tell me is oh no it's haram to be racist. Jfl as if the Quran itself doesn't say sinners on the last day will have black faces.

Made my mom cry because of it, which suck ass since I love her, so I'm really just gonna try to not talk about the racepill around them anymore

Yep, I can relate tbh. The other fuckinf day I got into a heated argument with my parents about race realism and they already know how fucking racist I am. I holsd nothing back,and straight up tell them whites are better.

I've even told to my mom to her face that the only reason she's beautiful is because she's white as fuck by sand nigger standards

But they hear none of if,all they tell me is oh no it's haram to be racist. Jfl as if the Quran itself doesn't say sinners on the last day will have black faces.

Made my mom cry because of it, which suck ass since I love her, so I'm really just gonna try to not talk about the racepill around them anymore
Based

Dont be a cuck GrAY

I think most of our success talking to people is empathy Most people, especially parents can't empathise with us so just switch off and don't listen.

It's pointless trying to argue with them on anything imo. No sympathy or understanding whatsoever.

I know what I can say to who - my parents are some of the most liberal NPC people I've ever met, and I'd never openly talk to them about most things. Always ends in an argument. At that point you're just looking for an argument. I guess it fucks you in other ways though, if you avoid arguing you don't gain enough experience to do it when it does matter.

Have you always held nothing back? I think if I really held nothing back I'd be kicked out

I feel your pain. It always like this. Life is unfair. People get what they don’t deserve all the time. Humanity is fucking overrated.

The rage if anything is fuel for the fire you don't let yourself burn it out but use it whilst it is still in effect. Just don't take any nonsense the next time it happens.

The rage if anything is fuel for the fire you don't let yourself burn it out but use it whilst it is still in effect. Just don't take any nonsense the next time it happens.
Yeah it's the same with motivation. Use it or lose it. My sense of self worth is so little mang but fuck it, I'll see what happens next time. Nothing to lose

Reminds me of flatting with a skinny chad. Fucking suicide fuel my bro. He fucked a new girl like every week and I had to hear them fuck through the wall while I am incel. They would often laugh at me and mock me. Completely remorseless to the humiliation they are causing.

Have you always held nothing back? I think if I really held nothing back I'd be kicked out
Yes, why wouldn't I. And yeah, tbh, I'm sure if my parents weren't muslim I'd also be kicked out at thus point, it's not like they haven't said thay to me themselves

You can start growing a spine by vaping inside instead. Ive never heard of anyone having to go out to vape.
It's a DTL so big clouds. Sets the fire alarms off. Mogged by safety equipment

Ive found that the MTL vapes fuck up my lungs bad despite being less vapor
They tend to be higher nic and most MTLs are disposable so come with extra additives. And since they're disposable the coils they use are super cheap and shit.

DTL is way better. I can change wattage/temp/amount of vapour

What device do you use?

Sorry to hear it brocel. On the (maybe) bright side, your status quo shouldn't endure for much longer from what I'm hearing.
He doesn't even flush the toilet for fucks sake.
:lasereyes:
I don't know what to do honestly brocels. Been spineless conflict avoider for so long. Having it confirmed on here goddamn it's fucking over.
Not every battle is worth fighting. Esp. if you know you can't win.

I recently moved and ended up getting a shit vuse from the gas station because I dont have an address yet. Ive had quite a few box mods/vapes. I had a smok m80 which was a piece of shit. Tbh the best ive ever had was the older joytech ego. The battery was great and it blew big clouds. They have a new one im thinking of buying.

Yeah that one looks good. Quite small as well. Mine is a Voopoo Argus XT which is quite big. My last one was a voopoo drag s pro which was nearly perfect but used worse coils and the battery life was terrible.

I'd buy it. It's cheaper than I thought, I'd be interested to know what it's like

I'd rather go into withdrawal than use a vuse tbh

That argus XT looks really good. How long have you had it? Im just worried about having an adjustable wattage one after using the smok m80. I had so many problems with it. And yea I feel terrible using the vuse. It tastes awful and its really expensive for refills.
About 6 months. I have to check pretty much every time I turn it on what wattage it has set itself too. Most of the time it sets to the sweet spot of 35w (if using DM4) but sometimes it goes up to 50w despite the fact I can't manually crank the DM4 coil up to 50 - burnt a few that way, but you can tell straight away - tastes like pure chemicals.

It has a IP68 rating which is great if you're outside but it toppled over and the tank broke - so the design is like a tank with standard glass windows

Depends on how big you would go really. The Argus XT does a good job but is just a little too big, I'd rather go for a voopoo drag if they bring out an updated design and use the TPP coils. It's the perfect size. I'd get the removable battery version this time.

Haven't really tried other brands, voopoo have been decent enough so never really felt the need to change.

Sorry to hear it brocel. On the (maybe) bright side, your status quo shouldn't endure for much longer from what I'm hearing.

:lasereyes:

Not every battle is worth fighting. Esp. if you know you can't win.
Thanks man. Yeah hopefully.

Although it won't change anything. Just stops me having to live under someone elses roof and lets me do my own thing. I think alot of us just want to be left the fuck alone.

Most of the arguments I could have had would have been pointless - which is why I avoided them, but it's fucked me as I can't argue worth for shit. I stutter and the adrenaline rush is overwhelming so I just sound retarded.

Although it won't change anything. Just stops me having to live under someone elses roof and lets me do my own thing. I think alot of us just want to be left the fuck alone.
I think many brocels feel the same way, yeah. A few, such as myself, however, have the opposite problem. I don't wanna move out. My sister has practically moved out already and my mom doesn't bother me much. Moving out will mean I'll have way more responsibilities and way less time to cope. Not to mention that I wouldn't be able to afford a nice place.
Most of the arguments I could have had would have been pointless - which is why I avoided them, but it's fucked me as I can't argue worth for shit. I stutter and the adrenaline rush is overwhelming so I just sound retarded.
Yeah okay, that ain't ideal. As autistic as this sounds, I sometimes argue with imaginary opponents in my head, just to funnel frustrations. Maybe doing that could take the edge off irl? Probably not tho.

Yeah okay, that ain't ideal. As autistic as this sounds, I sometimes argue with imaginary opponents in my head, just to funnel frustrations. Maybe doing that could take the edge off irl? Probably not tho.
Yeah I've tried that but didn't seem to help much in real arguments tbh. mfw too retarded to argue with myself :feelshaha:

I did find it calms me down a little tho afterwards

Brutal and based.

"But I did everything right" is the hardest part of the blackpill to swallow and digest. No, it doesn't matter that you sacrificed to make something of yourself, in whatever respect, whether it's in terms of physical fitness or a career or the adult decency to keep house. None of it matters.

The scary thing is -- none of it may have mattered back when we were told to do these things that are so important.

Brutal and based.

"But I did everything right" is the hardest part of the blackpill to swallow and digest. No, it doesn't matter that you sacrificed to make something of yourself, in whatever respect, whether it's in terms of physical fitness or a career or the adult decency to keep house. None of it matters.

The scary thing is -- none of it may have mattered back when we were told to do these things that are so important.
Fucking br00tal man. When you look back at 99% of the things we're told, it's all normie advice for a normie society. It assumes you're gonna have an average existence, middle management, maybe two kids.

What nobody tells you is wtf you do when you have no prospect of ever having a girlfriend/family or a decent quality of life in general where you're not treated as trash or simply ignored.

At this point all I want to do is become even more of a hermit, have a small space to myself and earn the bare minimum to enjoy a few decent copes. At that point everyone can fuck off and I can enjoy myself alone and in peace.

As autistic as this sounds, I sometimes argue with imaginary opponents in my head, just to funnel frustrations.

The best hobby there is, and maybe the hardest …