Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When /r/inceltears acknowledges the existence of ethnicels

Racepill is the only pill that cucktears never dare to touch. It's so real and brutal.

At least you admit to being ugly. If you're ugly as well as short and not white then you are at a great disadvantage in the west, I agree with this. The race copers don't admit to being ugly that is why I don't take them seriously.

Of course I'm fucking ugly. Even after surgeries I'm subpar. I had a bottom 1% or less face after puberty. Now I'm maybe 3-4/10. I don't talk about that though because it's blatantly obvious. The racepill on the other hand I talk about constantly because it's something most of society chooses to ignore.

Even the heightpill I don't talk about much (though I'd kill to be 3" taller). It's just too obvious to even warrant discussion. Anyone who's short knows what it's like to be excluded from sports from childhood or treated poorly from it. But most people don't know how much race plays a role in things as well.

Of course I'm fucking ugly. Even after surgeries I'm subpar. I had a bottom 1% or less face after puberty. Now I'm maybe 3-4/10. I don't talk about that though because it's blatantly obvious. The racepill on the other hand I talk about constantly because it's something most of society chooses to ignore.

Even the heightpill I don't talk about much (though I'd kill to be 3" taller). It's just too obvious to even warrant discussion. Anyone who's short knows what it's like to be excluded from sports from childhood or treated poorly from it. But most people don't know how much race plays a role in things as well.
What makes you ugly exactly? Do you have any facial deformities or anything like that? I think you are closer to a 4. Have you been rated by anyone before?

He's definitely gay. Just look at his mannerisms and the way he talks. That is probably his personal dildo lol.
Ya, you're right, definitely gay.