Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When /r/inceltears acknowledges the existence of ethnicels

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
2owo7y.jpg

race pill is brutal

You should add another button that says "alls incels are nazis/white supremacists"

tbh, ethniccels in the west should just go back home

"I'm sure you'll be happier if you go live in a Muslim shit hole".
If women there are not such hoes as here in the west and I would get a GF there, then I would rather live there tbh.

If women there are not such hoes as here in the west and I would get a GF there, then I would rather live there tbh.
In Egypt you either marry your cousin or buy a young circumcised girl from some farmer, there's no other way to get married.

Not this again, "I'm sure you'll be happier if you go live in a Muslim shit hole".
more like 'I'm sure a polar bear would be happier in antarctica than in north africa'. Or do you deny that we're animals, much like the polar bear? Seems contrary to blackpill dogma tbh. Also, nice employment of foid logic

more like 'I'm sure a polar bear would be happier in antarctica than in north africa'. Or do you deny that we're animals, much like the polar bear? Seems contrary to blackpill dogma tbh. Also, nice employment of foid logic
You're saying I'd prefer the warm climate because I'm a sand nigger?

If ethnic countries were bastions of patriarchy where foids had no rights, I would agree with you.

But why should ethnics go home when the West has spent the last 500 years in making sure ethnic countries are copies of the West? And when it still continues to bomb and kill people in ethnic countries, fighting this insane "War on Terror", so that they can further force ethnic countries to copy white countries in feminism, homosexuality, democracy, etc?

At that point, it makes no sense for ethnics to go home - why go home to just a poorer copy of the West? If the West continues to intervene and impose its will on the non-white world, then non-whites must pour into white countries in order to deal with this problem at the root. Only when Western countries themselves are turned into third world shitholes will they relent and cease imposing themselves on the non-white world.

Exactly, same here. But sadly for us, the West, with its military supremacy and economic might, has spent centuries bullying, invading and cajoling non-white countries to be simulacrums of the West.

Good one. I can relate due to being rejected for my not being white. :feelsrope: (Actually I got rejected for being ugly tbh, I'm just coping by saying it's because of my race.)

Good one. I can relate due to being rejected for my not being white. :feelsrope: (Actually I got rejected for being ugly tbh, I'm just coping by saying it's because of my race.)
All females (white and ethnic) hate ethnic men, just take the racepill already.

Is he really gay? Here it looks like he's trying to attract females by strapping a dildo to his chest.

He's definitely gay. Just look at his mannerisms and the way he talks. That is probably his personal dildo lol.

Other than shackle maxxing I don't think ethnicels have much else to do in the west. Forget about white foids. Even the ethnic foids that are in the west won't spit on your way once they start seeing all the 6'4 Chads around her.

The race pill.is only second to hypergamy that made me disgust foids. Pretty looking Ethnic foid specially Noddlewhores rides the cock carousel harder than your 4/10 white foid.
Your father is white right?
Posting on an incel forum while denying racepill. Kek

JFL. Brutal. Also they will never acknowledge us. This is a white guys only forum according to them.
They occasionally do, they just say something along the lines of "dating preferences aren't racist."

"Just go back to a place you don't know the language, culture, or customs of bro!"
White people, man.
it has to be done eventually. I'm not suggesting it's easy, but it's certainly a preferable option to the multiracial cesspool that's brewing all over the west. The negro situation in america is a bit different than the one we have here in Europe, but since OP is neither from the US nor a negro what I said absolutely applies

If ethnic countries were bastions of patriarchy where foids had no rights, I would agree with you.

But why should ethnics go home when the West has spent the last 500 years in making sure ethnic countries are copies of the West? And when it still continues to bomb and kill people in ethnic countries, fighting this insane "War on Terror", so that they can further force ethnic countries to copy white countries in feminism, homosexuality, democracy, etc?

At that point, it makes no sense for ethnics to go home - why go home to just a poorer copy of the West? If the West continues to intervene and impose its will on the non-white world, then non-whites must pour into white countries in order to deal with this problem at the root. Only when Western countries themselves are turned into third world shitholes will they relent and cease imposing themselves on the non-white world.

Exactly, same here. But sadly for us, the West, with its military supremacy and economic might, has spent centuries bullying, invading and cajoling non-white countries to be simulacrums of the West.
Fair points, although you would do well to distinguish the people from its zog masters. Easier said than done I suppose. I hate those fuckers that support that and the sick degeneracy with a burning passion too, you know. But you're only playing into (((their))) plans by participating as a foot soldier in this mass replacement program. This is exactly what the elites want, it's part of the so called 'kalergi plan'

Racepill is so legit even IT can't handle it.

No, Latin America is plagued with as much feminism and hypergamy as the west we would be just as doomed in our home countries as we are here in the west if not more so.

Fair points, although you would do well to distinguish the people from its zog masters. Easier said than done I suppose. I hate those fuckers that support that and the sick degeneracy with a burning passion too, you know. But you're only playing into (((their))) plans by participating as a foot soldier in this mass replacement program. This is exactly what the elites want, it's part of the so called 'kalergi plan'

The issue is that the majority of the Western population always supports these interventions. If Westerners did not support the interventions, they would stop paying tax and stop joining the military, and then such interventions would become impossible, just like the Vietnam War eventually ended due to public pressure. But statistically not only do most Westerners support such interventions, they even call for them and encourage them (especially among civic nationalists/cuckservatives).

And the chief reason why Westerners do these interventions is because of this insane need to spread feminism and homosexuality across the world. If you look at the comments of any news site (or Reddit) for example, Westerners waste no time in calling for interventions against any countries with a hint of misogyny or patriarchy. This is why they enthusiastically support military interventions most especially against Salafist Muslims. The irony is that the Salafists that the West constantly attacks would actually shut down immigration to the West, although this is probably another reason why the West attacks them (need for cheap labor).

Even the famous Western crusade to spread democracy has taken a backseat to the West's desires for homosexuality and feminism across the world. Look at Erdogan, he is the democratically elected leader of Turkey, but the West supported a military coup against him because they felt he was implementing too many conservative Islamist laws. The West is willing to throw entire countries in jeopardy, kill countless people and cause civil wars all so they can spread women's rights and faggotry.

The only way this will stop is either if Westerners themselves vote for this to stop (unlikely), or if non-whites pour into Western countries and impoverish them. You probably know the statistics that every African-American in the US is a net-drain of $850,000 from the economy, every Hispanic is a net-drain of $500,000, and every white is a net-gain of $300,000. If the US, for instance, were swarmed with ever-increasing non-whites, the economy would tank, and eventually they would lose the capability to mount these expensive military interventions (and also their other measures such as economic sanctions).

Since the West has won nearly every military intervention, this is the only path of recourse left to non-whites, which is to mass-immigrate to Western countries and, simply by our existence, make the country worse in every way. There is nothing else logical for us to do anyway - the West, if allowed to remain this invincible juggernaut, will inevitably replace every non-white culture with its own globalist feminist garbage. If we go back home, we would be incels all the same, in a poorer country that is under the thumb of the West, possibly being bombed by the West, and is being cucked by the West anyway. There's no point in moving back.

I am aware of the Kalergi plan and realize that the Jews are benefiting from this course of action. But I don't see any other way, since the West will not allow non-whites to have patriarchy, and the West is far too militarily powerful to be defeated even aboard, as we have seen in their countless victories. If even Nazi Germany lost to the West, then there is no hope that significantly weaker non-white groups or countries can resist in any serious capacity.

Now that said, the problem is Western civilization and Christianity, not the white race. I don't see whites like you as my opponent. I believe that if whites return to their Pagan religions, they will abandon universalist beliefs of human rights, women's rights and other forms of degeneracy. This is why I hope that the poor behavior of non-whites will destroy the universalist teachings of Christianity and radicalize whites into returning to their ancient beliefs.

Likewise, the man in your picture also believed in the same thing, that the universalist humanitarian nature of Christianity is encouraging white countries to invade and force their teachings on the non-white world. Already we see that with the mass die-off of Christianity in Europe, its passion for invading non-white countries has been decreasing, and today it is mostly America responsible for this behavior (a bulwark of Christianity).

Finally, I'd say that the smart whites like yourself will not live among non-whites, and will not suffer from non-white crime and violence. The arrogant left-wing and right-wing whites who thought they could "civilize" non-whites and force them to adopt cucked beliefs will be the ones who suffer under the increasing tide of non-white immigration the most.

On an aside note, I am glad to see you are back, I know we had our disagreements but I still like you and find that your posts are high-IQ.

They occasionally do, they just say something along the lines of "dating preferences aren't racist."
They always say such shit. If women prefer white men over us ethnics that's normal and just a preference, that they prefer taller men to smaller man is also normal and just a preference but at the same time these bitches go completelly crazy, when they see that men prefer younger women to older ones. The hypocrisy of foids annoys me.
All females (white and ethnic) hate ethnic men, just take the racepill already.
I agree. @RREEEEEEEEE come on bro, take the racepill and accept the reality.

The issue is that the majority of the Western population always supports these interventions. If Westerners did not support the interventions, they would stop paying tax and stop joining the military, and then such interventions would become impossible, just like the Vietnam War eventually ended due to public pressure. But statistically not only do most Westerners support such interventions, they even call for them and encourage them (especially among civic nationalists/cuckservatives).

And the chief reason why Westerners do these interventions is because of this insane need to spread feminism and homosexuality across the world. If you look at the comments of any news site (or Reddit) for example, Westerners waste no time in calling for interventions against any countries with a hint of misogyny or patriarchy. This is why they enthusiastically support military interventions most especially against Salafist Muslims. The irony is that the Salafists that the West constantly attacks would actually shut down immigration to the West, although this is probably another reason why the West attacks them (need for cheap labor).

Even the famous Western crusade to spread democracy has taken a backseat to the West's desires for homosexuality and feminism across the world. Look at Erdogan, he is the democratically elected leader of Turkey, but the West supported a military coup against him because they felt he was implementing too many conservative Islamist laws. The West is willing to throw entire countries in jeopardy, kill countless people and cause civil wars all so they can spread women's rights and faggotry.

The only way this will stop is either if Westerners themselves vote for this to stop (unlikely), or if non-whites pour into Western countries and impoverish them. You probably know the statistics that every African-American in the US is a net-drain of $850,000 from the economy, every Hispanic is a net-drain of $500,000, and every white is a net-gain of $300,000. If the US, for instance, were swarmed with ever-increasing non-whites, the economy would tank, and eventually they would lose the capability to mount these expensive military interventions (and also their other measures such as economic sanctions).

Since the West has won nearly every military intervention, this is the only path of recourse left to non-whites, which is to mass-immigrate to Western countries and, simply by our existence, make the country worse in every way. There is nothing else logical for us to do anyway - the West, if allowed to remain this invincible juggernaut, will inevitably replace every non-white culture with its own globalist feminist garbage. If we go back home, we would be incels all the same, in a poorer country that is under the thumb of the West, possibly being bombed by the West, and is being cucked by the West anyway. There's no point in moving back.

I am aware of the Kalergi plan and realize that the Jews are benefiting from this course of action. But I don't see any other way, since the West will not allow non-whites to have patriarchy, and the West is far too militarily powerful to be defeated even aboard, as we have seen in their countless victories. If even Nazi Germany lost to the West, then there is no hope that significantly weaker non-white groups or countries can resist in any serious capacity.

Now that said, the problem is Western civilization and Christianity, not the white race. I don't see whites like you as my opponent. I believe that if whites return to their Pagan religions, they will abandon universalist beliefs of human rights, women's rights and other forms of degeneracy. This is why I hope that the poor behavior of non-whites will destroy the universalist teachings of Christianity and radicalize whites into returning to their ancient beliefs.

Likewise, the man in your picture also believed in the same thing, that the universalist humanitarian nature of Christianity is encouraging white countries to invade and force their teachings on the non-white world. Already we see that with the mass die-off of Christianity in Europe, its passion for invading non-white countries has been decreasing, and today it is mostly America responsible for this behavior (a bulwark of Christianity).

Finally, I'd say that the smart whites like yourself will not live among non-whites, and will not suffer from non-white crime and violence. The arrogant left-wing and right-wing whites who thought they could "civilize" non-whites and force them to adopt cucked beliefs will be the ones who suffer under the increasing tide of non-white immigration the most.

On an aside note, I am glad to see you are back, I know we had our disagreements but I still like you and find that your posts are high-IQ.
I certainly appreciate your terms of endearment. I also realize the unrealistic prospect of ever finding a peaceful solution to the problems that whites as a race are faced with. The sheer magnitude simply wont allow for that. The root of this problem, as you rightly pointed out, is the anti Darwinian forces of Christianity which we have let guide our collective racial consciousness for far too long. Some may argue, perhaps rightly so, that the white race died in Hitler's bunker. Personally I'm neither hopeful nor pessimistic. I wish for things to accelerate to their tipping point, where it will be made evident which of the two fates whites as a race will have to endure. Indeed, mass migration certainly has a place in this process of acceleration

gree. @RREEEEEEEEE come on bro, take the racepill and

Is your dad white? Because your ethnic mom would never marry an ethnic male, let alone be impregnated by one, because all ethnic women hate ethnic men. :feelskek:

Is your dad white? Because your ethnic mom would never marry an ethnic male, let alone be impregnated by one, because all ethnic women hate ethnic men. :feelskek:
My parents got to know each other in the 80s in turkey, these were completely different times. Believe it or not, most ethnic women today love the white aryan men above all else.

My parents got to know each other in the 80s in turkey, these were completely different times. Believe it or not, most ethnic women today love the white aryan men above all else.
Cope bro all ethnic women love white men no matter their age. You are half white bro. :feelskek:

No short man has had kids because all women hate short men.
No ugly man has had kids because all women hate ugly men.
No autistic man has had kids because all women hate autistic men.
No ethnic man has had kids because all women hate ethnic men.

Come on. That's not how logic works.

No short man has had kids because all women hate short men.
No ugly man has had kids because all women hate short men.
No autistic man has had kids because all women hate autistic men.
No ethnic has had kids because all women hate ethnic men.

Come on. That's not how logic works.
That's my point dude, these self-hating deathniks are deluded. There's only a chunk of self-hating deathnik whores but they don't represent all non-white women. They're just too low IQ to understand this.
I wish...

Unfortunately, I belong to the subhuman kurdish race.

Cope bro you're half Kurdish half white. Your father is a white man. :feelskek: so is @tehgymcel420's, his father is also a white man.

That's my point dude, these self-hating deathniks are deluded. There's only a chunk of self-hating deathnik whores but they don't represent all non-white women. They're just too low IQ to understand this.

If you believe that logic is valid, did I just disprove the lookspill, heightpill, and autismpill as well? Ie. If I can produce examples of short, ugly, and autistic men who have kids, does that prove those things don't matter?

Is he really gay? Here it looks like he's trying to attract females by strapping a dildo to his chest.

No, but times were different when my father married.

need some subtitles for that shit

If you believe that logic is valid, did I just disprove the lookspill, heightpill, and autismpill as well? Ie. If I can produce examples of short, ugly, and autistic men who have kids, does that prove those things don't matter?
The blackpill: your looks determine your success in life. So it is unnecessary to talk about a "lookspill," because it is the essence of the blackpill itself. I am only not going to accept the delusion that "all ethnic women hate ethnic men and love white men." Generalizations are stupid, and not logical. If we see a couple of ugly guys with attractive women, would you say the blackpill isn't true because a chunk of ugly guys were able to get an attractive woman? Of course not. If you have autism, or you are short and your face isn't Chad-tier and ugly, then you're screwed.

we are more diverse than inceltears

The blackpill: your looks determine your success in life. So it is unnecessary to talk about a "lookspill," because it is the essence of the blackpill itself. I am only not going to accept the delusion that "all ethnic women hate ethnic men and love white men." Generalizations are stupid, and not logical. If we see a couple of ugly guys with attractive women, would you say the blackpill isn't true because a chunk of ugly guys were able to get an attractive woman? Of course not. If you have autism, or you are short and your face isn't Chad-tier and ugly, then you're screwed.

Well the same can be said on average for being born the wrong race, so I don't see where your mental hangup comes from.

The racepill isn't anymore "all ethnic women hate all ethnic men" than the heightpill is "all women hate short men."

Both statements are strawmen exaggerations. But the heightpill is still real and so is the racepill.

Well the same can be said on average for being born the wrong race, so I don't see where your mental hangup comes from.

The racepill isn't anymore "all ethnic women hate all ethnic men" than the heightpill is "all women hate short men."

Both statements are strawmen exaggerations. But the heightpill is still real and so is the racepill.
There is no mental hangup, refrain from projecting. Just accept that you are ugly because of your face. You being 6'5 would make you tall and ugly.

I wonder how many of r/IncelTears users are actually ethnic.

There is no mental hangup, refrain from projecting. Just accept that you are ugly because of your face. You being 6'5 would make you tall and ugly.

I am unwanted because of my ugly face.
I am unwanted because of my race.
I am unwanted because of my shortness.

I am unwanted due to all of these things. All of them are problems. eg. I would much rather be tall and ugly than short and ugly.

I am unwanted because of my ugly face.
I am unwanted because of my race.
I am unwanted because of my shortness.

I am unwanted due to all of these things. All of them are problems. eg. I would much rather be tall and ugly than short and ugly.
At least you admit to being ugly. If you're ugly as well as short and not white then you are at a great disadvantage in the west, I agree with this. The race copers don't admit to being ugly that is why I don't take them seriously.