Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When people say, "time is a great healer"

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
I matriculated in 2014, that's 7 years ago now. NOW i would say the shitty memories of my highschool are just starting to fade a little bit, the shitty memories where my bullies and a few asshole male/female teachers talked down to me. the average day at my all boy private school is totally forgettable, prb i've totally forgetting like 95 percent of days. my brain hyper-emphasizes the few shit days and memories, in those 7 years have mostly been LDAR absoletely zero "hobbies". i've been in college and i dropped/joined a few subjects,

I'll give a few examples of the shitty teachers/bullies
all these instances, i just acted like a total pushover, and the bullies showed extreme entitlement ,you can find some of my pushover stories here

Example 1: female maths teacher
.I had just taken the seat by the table with the exam, I did something wrong and i remember the female maths teacher saying to me "that's the last time im telling you that" i can't even remember what i did wrong but that line just shows extreme cunti entitlement. this one female maths teacher treated the boys like they all should be obedient robots---for example when we all had to line up for the exams

Example 2: grade 8 rugby couch.
it was half time and we were badly losing the rugby match, we were playing against the most sport-proficient school out of all the school's we compete against. Our coaches were angry at us, we were super exhausted and the couches told us to get in a tight huddle, they were explaining the strategy in the next half of the match and i made the idiotic decision to wave at my dad standing like 10 meters away, then the one skinny tanned couch gave me shit, he shouted at me, i just kept quiet and looked down like a total pushover , i can't rememeber what he said, the other coach calmly said " you shouldn've waved at him" i didn't give a shit if we won or lost, espeicially against that school. most or all of the teams of my school WILL ALWAYS LOSE AGAINST THAT SCHOOL, we've been losing matches with that school for 30+years. the last time my school won the main rugby match against that school was 2005. to this day, i wish i said something, like " get your dicked sucked" or "we don't think your tough", "go put your cock in your girls mouth"or"just shutup", "i disagree with you" just a few words that show my self-respect.

Time just makes me more and more apathetic towards life

Matriculates me.

jfl

well i guess ppl weren't wrong, you did heal with time