Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im a fucking pushover

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
All of my life, i've been a pushover, during my entire time at highschool, i endured the spontaneous anger bursts at me but i never anger burst against anyone else, anger burst can be what the british call "having a go at someone " i took so much shit from people and i never "stood my ground"

for example,i remember climbing down a mountain on the very last physical day of our 23 day long hike trip( all the grade 10s at my school had to do this 23 day long experience of hiking and boats, 60+kilometer long bicycle days and camp stuff, it was a tough physical and mental journey bla bla, i won't mention what this 23-day long hike was called, i went to a all boy school) anyways on day 21(the last physical work day) i was climbing down a steep rocky mountain side with my 20-30KG rucksack and i had the habit of constanely slipping on my ass, the one classmate and the short muscle chaddish maths teacher who had volunteered for the 23-day hike behind me were getting annoyed and finally on the 3rd or 4th time i slipped on my ass, they were like "(my name), that's like the thousandth time you slipped on your but" and then both of them hiked pass me down this difficult path with rocks and such a steep gradient,- I just kept QUIET as they hiked passed me, now this memory has stuck in my head, i WISH i verbally retaliated i thought i would say " im sorry for slipping, here's my apology" and i kick one of them in the back hard and they both fall tumbling down the mountain or i say "go bang your old wife" to the muscle maths teacher,just one time where i get my fucking revenge and live in the moment, briefly experience justice and freedom

day 1 of this 23-day long hike, one of the popular kids FULL ON ASSHOLE anger shouted at me because i was lagging the group behind, i was the last guy walking behind group, i was struggling because i was puking out water and i was dehydrated, my body wasn't adjusted, my stomach couldn't take so much water which was really shitty , i knew this guy was a pure asshole, i just said "im sorry", i've long forgotten the words he said to me. During the last few kilometers of the hike of day 1, i wasn't even wearing a rucksack forwhich i got more shit from some of the guys, now this asshole was friends with the engaged chubby bully i posted a while back, these guys WERE constant assholes to me, they mocked me at every opportunity. People say revenge does not make you feel better or revenge is bad, these memories happened almost ten years ago and i still think about them everyday .

this 23 day camp is like 6 months of interaction compressed into 23 days, its really like more of the same in a short amount of time, there are many more examples where i was a quiet pushover . i had never retaliated against my bullies and asshole teachers

Stop pushing me over!

Meh, the reality is that there was not really anything you could do about it. if your teacher joined in what could you posibly have said? hell you could have gotten some shit, bear in mind that most people recieve shit in some form or another. either by their bosses, colleages or family. what you must not do is stand injustice, if some is done to you you must go berserk. i also sadly im a pussy and was a pussy, but im trying to change. sadly people without options have not much choice in the matter

Same here. I try to avoid conflicts ( maybe because of low T ) and I didn't learned to stand up for myself.

You Either Shit on People or get Shitted on instead.

This is a shithole that Is obviously filled with Shit People.

Same. I grew up in a small-ish town and rarely had people give me shit til I moved into the big city.

I've had several confrontations with people over the years. Never did I initiate any of them. Its just people testing you constantly in pretty much any setting.

Its far worst in NYC from what I've seen or heard.

drugmaxx or lift weights and get strong as fuck

I only stood my ground few times in life but mostly not. I don't really know why I literally just cannot be bothered to stand my ground I dont even see a point in fighting back. I had some people try to bully me in College but I just didn't even fucking bother. They kept asking me to give them my phone and I just didnt even answer lol and they said they are gonna kill me after school. They were older than me one of them was a super muscular Tyrone the other was some Albanian they were in a gang. Idk why they wanted to fk with me I didnt even do anything.

Anyway nothing ever happened they jsut got bored of bully me because I gave them no reaction because I didnt give a shit if I die or not they were actually suprised I wasnt lsitening to them lol Idk kinda wished they did actually kill me

If there's one thing i learned it's that every word out your mouth makes a difference