Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When people quote posts without saying anything else

jackbud

jackbud

Life After Death
-
Are they just trying to boost their post count?

Nah I don't care about post count. But people often say exactly what's on my mind or are on point so I quote them

Yoyo said:
Nah I don't care about post count. But people often say exactly what's on my mind or are on point so I quote them

Yoyo said:

Yoyo said:

jackbud said:
Are they just trying to boost their post count?
They bump a post they agree with.

Yoyo said:
plus more

They're trying to say they agree with something. its like a like, but likes don't exist here

Yoyo said:

They agree with the quoted statement to the point that they legitimately have nothing else to add in order to improve it's content.

Yoyo said:

Yoyo said:

TheVman said:
They're trying to say they agree with something. its like a like, but likes don't exist here

Thats what i liked about r/incels. You could down/vote vote comments and posts

Yoyo said: