Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When one chad is not enough

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★

How do guys tolerate this behaviour from females. She should be knocked out cold on spot.

Why are females allowed to act like this in society?

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
Implement Babylonian or ummyad style control on women

fuck, hes a chad too.....

Why are females allowed to act like this in society?
Soy%2Bboy%2Bgrin_f35656_6529216.jpg

Women were never meant to have human rights

Wtf I don’t get it ?! Why do numales allow this? Not like they are getting any action? Maybe from a whale but how do they benifit from Stacy being a giga slut for chads?

BOTH ARE 7/10 MINIMUN WTFFF

Wtf I don’t get it ?! Why do numales allow this? Not like they are getting any action? Maybe from a whale but how do they benifit from Stacy being a giga slut for chads?
They are bluepilled and brainwashed, they have no benefits. They usually go for ugly femoidist landwhales and support her in everything in hopes to get laid. Basically, their brainlessness and sexual drive is what enables femoidism.

Her smv is way higher than theirs combined. Realize it and get over it. Idk why people always act astonished on female nature and behavior over and over again

He should throw the bitch over his shoulder.

Even Chadlites are getting into the cuck lifestyle.

This is what happens when males are full of soy, and foids are literally never told to behave.

holy shit legit chad getting cucked by tall chad it's over

wow.... just wow

The state of hypergamy, chads getting cucked by the chaddier :kys:

Atleast one Chad getting cucked, hopefully he sees the truth behind this femoid now

He won’t learn, he will have another 8/10 roastie sticking to him as soon as she let goes

Chad mogs chadlite

I have a story on this that I can't share.

Mog or be mogged. Even chads get mogged. Nature is cruel