Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When nt at work asks if youre doing okay today: dont answer their question , Your Response should be as follows:

Treebarkquartz

Treebarkquartz

Officer
★★
"You didn't strike me as an empathetic type."
Or "Had no idea you were so empathetic!"

This shines the mirror back on them. Its a veiled insult too. Plus , you're essentially calling them out on their disengenuousness. Because as we all know, they don't care about your wellbeing , they just want to point out that your upset, and make you even more upset.

Also, by not answering their question straight up, you're not putting yourself into a submissive frame. You're not letting them take the drivers seat. You're invalidating their premise. You're not allowing them to gain ammunition from a straight on cucked response, whether it would've been "im great , thanks for asking" (even though your facial expression, vocal tone , and vibe suggests the opposite) or "not doing so well, just trying to get by" , or "not good, I hate it here" .

Its always best to dismiss their premise , and put the offense on them.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone really cares when they ask you that sort of question. They're basically saying 'sup

Cope they will just walk away and think you’re a weirdo. Especially if you’re subhuman.

I don't think anyone really cares when they ask you that sort of question. They're basically saying 'sup
Not when you've already seen eachother many times previously in the day. Its them trying to flex on you.
Cope they will just walk away and think you’re a weirdo. Especially if you’re subhuman.
Double cope. They already do. Atleast they know this subhuman farks back

They Just get 1 Word answers , lol

Dont Put effort Into Shit questions

Just saY good thanks don't want to get in trouble do ya?

Yeah do what OP says. If you wanna commit complete social suicide! Lol what an autist!

Whats the monster in your avatar?
Not really a Monster , Just a Dude who IS capable of suiting Up

I never Played the Trails of Steel series BC They are expensive AS fuck for No reason

The OST Name is : The Rise of Grendel "
( That OST IS cool AF btw )

So that suits Name is propably Grendel lol

View: https://youtu.be/liAJxGxoPVk

Last edited:
"You didn't strike me as an empathetic type."
Or "Had no idea you were so empathetic!"

This shines the mirror back on them. Its a veiled insult too. Plus , you're essentially calling them out on their disengenuousness. Because as we all know, they don't care about your wellbeing , they just want to point out that your upset, and make you even more upset.

Also, by not answering their question straight up, you're not putting yourself into a submissive frame. You're not letting them take the drivers seat. You're invalidating their premise. You're not allowing them to gain ammunition from a straight on cucked response, whether it would've been "im great , thanks for asking" (even though your facial expression, vocal tone , and vibe suggests the opposite) or "not doing so well, just trying to get by" , or "not good, I hate it here" .

Its always best to dismiss their premise , and put the offense on them.
I like your idea. When you're a reject, getting these small wins is the best you could aim at.

I think it’s better to give short and dry, careless replies. Putting any kind of effort or explaining yourself is cucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back