Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel When normies get force fed the black pill.

• Thread starter FutureHallOfHanger
  • Start date
FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
Anyone else think it's funny when normies are force fed the black pill? Like you hide medicine in a piece of cheese?

Like, these normie men that have gotten away with being touchy and rapey and "creepy" or some me too shit and think "damn lol i got laid by fucking drunk girls! hell yeah!" and then it comes back to bite them in the ass and suddenly they know that they are only 5/10s or 6/10s and now the bar is so HIGH to find a relationship because of tinder that either these normie men end up in prison for some rapey me too shit or they end up forever alones because of the rude awakening they the bar is just too high for mid tier normies now? Hell i mean, look at how normies age, all those boomers and gen Xers got divorced and it can literally be boiled down to they weren't attractive enough for their partner. Now those Xers are fat ageing slobs like, sure you could get some "ladies" in the early 2000s with your shitty frosted tips and frat boy vibes but now you're a piece of shit that can't get a match on tinder and college girls you try to pick up just laugh at you because no one gives a single FUCK you jumped on stage at a limp bisket concert.

Normies discovering they're unwanted and ugly gives me lifefuel.

Tinder as a concept is fucking amazing because no matter how hard you may try there is always someone out there born beautiful and has more interests than you that she can meet on tinder. Just the other day i was at a movie theater and there was this tall tattooed beard skinny chad lite. and the girl he was with was this pudgy overweight purple haired girl that had small beady eyes and chubby cheeks. He looked like he could have been in a band, like a posthardcore type of band and he was with a easily a 3/10 girl. He hated his life too. he would walk ahead of her to not be seen with her, he walked at a much faster pace than her too and talked on his cell phone. (btw i know they were together because they were sitting at a table before the movie and they went in together and left together.) Her looks match is a virgin that's been in a local games store playing warhammer and MTG for 8 hours a day.

Which movie did you watch?