Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When My Chadlite Friends say a Girl is Too Ugly for Them to Date

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I can't tell you how many times my Chadlite friends are like "nah she's not hot i wouldn't hook up with her" when referring to a girl who I would literally lose all my limbs for. It's like being homeless and hearing a bunch of rich teenagers complain that they ONLY got a lexus instead of a porsche.

I would do anything for an ugly woman, and my super priileged friends are like "nah elbow too pointy, wouldn't smash"

And this thread is not to dismiss hypergamy, i know it's real, but there are some Chads that are more selective, the issue is there's enough that aren't.

Don't listen to fakecels. They are a figment of your imagination, just like pussy

Thats where all the "muh beauty standards for women are bad" comes from.
Chad is only interested in beautiful girls and all the girls are only interested in chads.

The beauty standards are so highy!!!:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

I can't tell you how many times my Chadlite friends are like "nah she's not hot i wouldn't hook up with her" when referring to a girl who I would literally lose all my limbs for. It's like being homeless and hearing a bunch of rich teenagers complain that they ONLY got a lexus instead of a porsche.

I would do anything for an ugly woman, and my super priileged friends are like "nah elbow too pointy, wouldn't smash"

And this thread is not to dismiss hypergamy, i know it's real, but there are some Chads that are more selective, the issue is there's enough that aren't.
good analogy. When you have tasted caviar you can't go back to ShitDonalds.

You have chad friends and go to clubs, BLM marches and do all that normie:bluepill: bs, what the fuck are you doing here? Fakecel
yes what are you doing here fakecel

good analogy. When you have tasted caviar you can't go back to ShitDonalds.
I agree with your essnece but not technicality.

Cavier is actually shit, lobster is shit, expensive food is shit... it's just "high status" to eat. McDonalds is tastier than all the other types of food, it's just assosicated with being low class.

I'm a KHHV
200.gif

Its ok to be GrAY lets rejoice with the soyboys in the GrAY way:feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:
Hurray for the kind of cucks that you will find in the GrAY way:feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:
even joker thinks you are retarded

I agree with your essnece but not technicality.

Cavier is actually shit, lobster is shit, expensive food is shit... it's just "high status" to eat. McDonalds is tastier than all the other types of food, it's just assosicated with being low class.
I have tasted lobster and it's much better than McDonalds imo. Don't know about caviar tho.

Not as retarded as the average christcuck woshipping :bluepill::soy:faggot stop quoting me all the time for attention like an autistic faggot trying to be funny, no one is laughing you LARPing maggot:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: go back to IT you pua cuck you are NOT welcome here you bully attention whoring pua cunt:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Oh boy when do you have enough of LARPING and go back to your normie fag life??? Its enough bro chill it isnt funny anymore I think most people here know that you are fakecel you dumb ass its too obvious the way you write... you fucking clown this place is not for you better go to the next nighclub with your soy friends and call other women beatiful you king of the cuck simps.

I’m actually going to a club tomorrow to gropemaxx thanks for reminding me LARPing GrAY faggot:society::society::society::society::society:
you clown would even lose a fight against a woman :feelsjuice:

cli%C3%A7monkey-cli%C3%A7.gif

Only a cucked imbecile would lose a limb for a hole.

I wish there were more non-incels who want nothing less than their looksmatches.