Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy When IT sends Larpers

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Remember Gamedevcel? He is one of the many Larpers sent by IT so he can make post they can cherrypick.

Why though? Is are post becoming too informative and high iq? Is it that many of our post go against the narrative they push so they need more material to justify thier hate?

This sort of thing had been done for thousands of years..
When somebody assumes the idenity of the opposite party to do bad and evil deeds in order to further slander public opinon of the party he or she pretends to be affilated as.
For example: A ruler of a kingdom would stage a fake assasinatiom attempt on himself. The assassin will pretend to be from another kingdom and purposly fail.
News will spread and the Ruler now has an excuse to invade.

IT is NOT a watchdog community when they attack us for post THEY MAKE on this website.

I know you guys have different opinions on larpers.

But IT larpers are MUCH different than regular larpers. They arnt bored ass people who like to pretend. They are people who purposly make retarded threads that IT features right away.

Something got to be done boyos. All because most of us arnt mods doesnt mean we cant do some decective work. Now I am not going to stalk all of yall.. Just keep an eye open to fishy ass shit stinking up our forums.

I want cute adorable 13 years old girl on my dick. Think whant you want. Tfu all this degenerate society of roasties

And remember...Dont forget to use dat reeport button -Jerrycan Dan
I want cute adorable 13 years old girl on my dick. Think whant you want. Tfu all this degenerate society of roasties
That doesnt make you a larper
You can say what you want.. But there are ways to find out if someone is from IT

Remember Gamedevcel? He is one of the many Larpers sent by IT so he can make post they can cherrypick.

Why though? Is are post becoming too informative and high iq? Is it that many of our post go against the narrative they push so they need more material to justify thier hate?

This sort of thing had been done for thousands of years..
When somebody assumes the idenity of the opposite party to do bad and evil deeds in order to further slander public opinon of the party he or she pretends to be affilated as.
For example: A ruler of a kingdom would stage a fake assasinatiom attempt on himself. The assassin will pretend to be from another kingdom and purposly fail.
News will spread and the Ruler now has an excuse to invade.

IT is NOT a watchdog community when they attack us for post THEY MAKE on this website.

I know you guys have different opinions on larpers.

But IT larpers are MUCH different than regular larpers. They arnt bored ass people who like to pretend. They are people who purposly make retarded threads that IT features right away.

Something got to be done boyos. All because most of us arnt mods doesnt mean we cant do some decective work. Now I am not going to stalk all of yall.. Just keep an eye open to fishy ass shit stinking up our forums.
I'd say it was way more likely, considering his posts there, that gamedevcel trolled on IT rather than larped here. A lot of his reddit posts were informative blackpills that all real cucktears would ignore.

I'd say it was way more likely, considering his posts there, that gamedevcel trolled on IT rather than larped here. A lot of his reddit posts were informative blackpills that all real cucktears would ignore.
I only used him as an example because he was famous.
There are other banned users that fit my description more

JFL at the fact that they think we can't tell when they are larping. But that's not the point tho, all this fucktards at IT actually believe this shit, ye man this is bs but not much we can do.

Wonder how many posts gamedevcel would have by now. Prob would have reached luminary tbh

Understandable, we don't need more IT faggots shitting up the forum.

JFL at the fact that they think we can't tell when they are larping. But that's not the point tho, all this fucktards at IT actually believe this shit, ye man this is bs but not much we can do.
Tbh
Understandable, we don't need more IT faggots shitting up the forum.
Amen to that!

IT are cucks, I hope they see this.

actually a lot of guys are reverse larpers, including gamedevcel who now wastes time on other blackpill forums rather than going back to reddit or whatever. they larp and make a fool out of themselves and get banned but are still in the same boat as us.

on average most guys are eating shit righ now, they either can't date at all, or they can't even remotely date who they want, so chances are the average larper is one of us, whether they like it and want to admit it not.

actually a lot of guys are reverse larpers, including gamedevcel who now wastes time on other blackpill forums rather than going back to reddit or whatever. they larp and make a fool out of themselves and get banned but are still in the same boat as us.

on average most guys are eating shit righ now, they either can't date at all, or they can't even remotely date who they want, so chances are the average larper is one of us, whether they like it and want to admit it not.

Gamedevcel is a bad example I know.. And I made sure to state the differenbe between larpers and IT larpers.
I have no beef with larpers. But IT larpers who feature thier themselves that bash this community as a whole.
Different story.

he was larping ON inceltears, not for them.
still a bannable offence

Gamedev was a double agent mostly for us but the problem is that he was fucking bipolar

I still think that gamedevcel is not an infiltrator. He is an attention whore.

Gamedevcel is a bad example I know.. And I made sure to state the differenbe between larpers and IT larpers.
I have no beef with larpers. But IT larpers who feature thier themselves that bash this community as a whole.
Different story.
yeah, I think the IT sent larpers are a lot more obvious, like this guy: https://incels.is/threads/why-do-you-guys-prefer-virgin-foids.121050/
and even then they are probably often incels in denial, chads should be too busy for this shit

IT needs to be locked up.

@Napoleon de Geso i srsly hope that you aren't an infiltraitor bro.

@Napoleon de Geso i srsly hope that you aren't an infiltraitor bro.
I want infiltrate pusi of cute adorable loli with my dick

It is also suspicious when somebody new shows up on inceltears all the damn time too.

Is are post becoming too informative and high iq? Is it that many of our post go against the narrative they push so they need more material to justify thier hate?
No and no, this place has more edgy teens and low IQcels than it ever had in the past. Honestly all I can do is shake my head at the bulk of these threads being created and the replies to them. Obviously IT doesn’t consider the fact that we’re a collective of individuals with varying experiences and opinions but some of their assumptions have been proven correct time and time again

Last edited:
No and no, this place has more edgy teens and low IQcels than it ever had in the past. Honestly all I can do is shake my head at the bulk of these threads being created and the replies to them. Obviously IT doesn’t consider the fact that we’re a collective of individuals with varying experiences and opinions but some of their assumptions have been proven correct time and time again
I see your point, but can you answer why IncelTears members create LARP accounts, because they HAD been caught before, many of them. What is the reason they do this, if not the reasons I stated

I see your point, but can you answer why IncelTears members create LARP accounts, because they HAD been caught before, many of them. What is the reason they do this, if not the reasons I stated
There’s no doubt that members of IT have come here in order to make us look much worse in order to demonize us further. As for the motives I’d imagine it’s a mostly a few bored lone wolves who decide to LARP here for their own amusement and to better their standing on IT for being a “top whistleblower”. Of course, some OT members make coordinated attacks against us in order to shut us down for good almost as if it’s their own version of the acceleration meme. If they control the narrative to make us look like nothing more the pedos, rapists, and domestic terrorists they’ll have more support from the clueless normies who only go to IT for information about incels

I still think that gamedevcel is not an infiltrator. He is an attention whore.
Tbh, I thought he was like a reverse LARPer. We should actually get someone from here to do that so they eventually get modded on CuckTears and they can start fucking everything up.

IT still hadnt touched this thread. I think this one really called them out.