Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When it hit that my cousins really didn't care for me and it hurt then. As well as made me angry? Asked me to take a photo for the "cousins photo"

• Thread starter fortniteroleplayer
  • Start date
fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
I don't like most of our cousins, vicky for one was always mean to me and made fun of my mom when we were younger little children for no reason, calling her ugly in a photo, when my mom is just a poor girl who loves her sister and got married young to a weird mean family, she just wanted to be happy. vicky is a satanic bully always was. And everyone there joined in calling her ugly, to pick on me.
my mom thought she was just a nice girl.
she would do things to instigate me, and when I retaliated back verbally she would scream "Stooppp!! (my name)" so i would be emberassed and the grownups would think I'm being weird.
yet this same slut, showed the cousins her naked body when we were children, and also when I was 15 rubbed my cock on the boat like 5 seconds

they lived more near eachother, and would interact more often, while my mom moved farther up north like 30 mins or more away near my dad's side of the family. We saw eachother at big family stuff tho and some easters and stuff.

the cousins would go "Wowww stathi you're sooo cuteeee" but me I was the ugly cousin "Ew"

It really hit that i was the outcast, not all the times I was bullied for my looks but rather, when we were all like 15, some were 16, anyhow, we are at this Greek Church dance hall dance, and the girl cousin who's basically a witch, asks me to take a photo, of all the cousins, she's a second cousin btw, and my first cousins were all there, she was hugging them, they were all together, while I was the Loser cousin who got hit by a car when I was 8 and nobody liked me. The ugly duckling, who wasn't even asked to be in the photo of the family cousins photo.

Last edited:
she honestly looks like an ugly tall witch, with ugly eyes and nose. Like her soul.