Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When it comes to sexual harassment, both parties are guilty

Subhumancel

Subhumancel

Ascending...
-
When females dress almost naked around sexually frustrated men and expect them not to "harass" them, it's like someone going to Africa and walking around starving children having a feast with them and expecting those children not to touch it.

You misunderstood.

Those naked bodies are obviously for the enjoyment of males, but only for "chad" males, not for subhumans like us. If a chad gropes a whore, he is a naughty boy, if you grope a whore you are on a sex-offender list. Simple. Everything depends on your jaw-line.

no bro. women are children. if they do something wrong it's other people fault.
you can't hold them accountable for their actions

You misunderstood.

Those naked bodies are obviously for the enjoyment of males, but only for "chad" males, not for subhumans like us. If a chad gropes a whore, he is a naughty boy, if you grope a whore you are on a sex-offender list. Simple. Everything depends on your jaw-line.
Yeah society is a low IQ shithole nowadays. It's like they can't accept the fact that ugly men are also biological humans who have sex drive just like Chads. They may actually consider us a different species or something.

It’s only sexual harassment if a non-chad tries to be romantic to a foid..

no bro. women are children. if they do something wrong it's other people fault.
you can't hold them accountable for their actions
Society treats women like they're children who always get a free pass, yet wants them to be "equal" to men.

You misunderstood.

It’s only sexual harassment if a non-chad tries to be romantic to a foid..
Society is so anti-men nowadays it's crazy, they're actually open about it.

They’re anti non-chad

The reason why it seems they’re are against all men, it’s because 80% of men aren’t Chad
Just-Become-A-Hermit-In-Nature Theory

I get tired of society screaming "VICTIM BLAMING!" every time someone points out that women dressing provocatively, drinking heavily, and hanging out at bad spots with bad people may incite r***. Putting aside who's ''fault'' r*** is, if women acted and dressed more modestly, they would be far less likely to be harassed or r***ed.

In school we were told to write about a time we were offered drugs. I thought and thought, and eventually I wrote down that I had never been offered drugs, probably because I didn't socialize with people who took them. And you know what? The teacher got mad at me!

When females dress almost naked around sexually frustrated men and expect them not to "harass" them, it's like someone going to Africa and walking around starving children having a feast with them and expecting those children not to touch it.
Feminist dyke Kathleen Wynne legalized femoid teachers to be nude for sexual education classes, and if the students complain, they get in trouble for sexual harassment and misogyny.

Feminist dyke Kathleen Wynne legalized femoid teachers to be nude for sexual education classes, and if the students complain, they get in trouble for sexual harassment and misogyny.
Well this shit is in Canada, so i'm not surprised at all.

You misunderstood.