Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When it comes to dating, do you guys care about intelligence?

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Banned
-
Assuming you can afford to be picky, would you guys care about the intelligence of your partner? For me I would. It would just seem so hard actually connecting with some dumbass girl. I don’t know if I could actually bring myself to love a stupid girl. That seems like such a hard task. I’m not saying she needs to be a fucking genius but holy shit I probably couldn’t put up with someone who couldn’t have a basic deep conversation with me.

Yes. A stupid woman can fuck your life up with her bad decisions.

I could fuck even a retarded women, but my ideal is a woman much smarter than me, maybe a woman specialized in one of physical sciences.

the smarter she is, the more she will subvert and undermine you.
jfl if you think high female iq means you'll have more in common with her and discuss philosophy and deep topics.
she will still have a foid's brain, just use it better to her advantage.

Depends.
There is a minimum IQ requirement (which is low, but it's there), anything above is okay.

Only if I would bred with her

The reason why I would choose a woman of science is that I don't like human beings, but I admire only some products of humankind, such as some forms of art and science.

I mean, I'm pretty stupid, so I can't really be picky on that front. I would like to think that if I ever ascended, she would be intelligent in that empathic/artistic sense, y'know? Maybe not as book smart, but she knows weird things that come up in conversation from time to time and then she brags about how smart I am and we laugh and laugh.....................................

I’m starting to doubt intelligent foids exist honestly. But I would hypothetically prefer one, and then just maybe I could think of her as another human

I don't even think about ''dating'',mark of a truecel.

i do care for her to have basic knowledge about life, but i don't care that much for intelligence

Assuming you can afford to be picky, would you guys care about the intelligence of your partner? For me I would. It would just seem so hard actually connecting with some dumbass girl. I don’t know if I could actually bring myself to love a stupid girl. That seems like such a hard task. I’m not saying she needs to be a fucking genius but holy shit I probably couldn’t put up with someone who couldn’t have a basic deep conversation with me.
there's nothing sexier than a woman of average intelligence

I'd love a girl if she was stupid

Intelligence of a foid? You know all foids are stupid. All you should care about is her looks

Especially Pean holes. Their entitlement only makes it more evident.

Intelligence isn't a female thing.
There is only the female nature.
The woman can have a phd and still act childish because of her female nature.

Not really. Infact the dumber the better
because of this reason alone.

I want a robotic house-wife like Emmy the Robot.

Intelligence of a foid? You know all foids are stupid. All you should care about is her looks
:yes:lol OP connecting with women is impossible

Who the fuck date a foids with 'intelligence' jfl about this bluepill shit the majority of them are ugly anyways nuke the author (in gta)

I would want her IQ to be as high as possible, why would I want a stupid bimbo

I would want her IQ to be as high as possible, why would I want a stupid bimbo

Yes...eugenics. The average Mongoloid foid mogs the average Pean hole in genetic potential of intelligence.

Intelligence and character are the one thing that I would care the most

I want her to be a little bit dumber than me so I can feel dominant and in charge. Also stupidity in women is a turn on for me, Not retarded levels but not very smart.

jfl if you think high female iq means you'll have more in common with her and discuss philosophy and deep topics.
she will still have a foid's brain, just use it better to her advantage.
I want my partner to be as high IQ as possible, because IQ is hereditary.

As long as she isnt literally retarded I dont care.