Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When is the "Yes Chad" meme trend going to die and be considered outdated?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Just like rage comics, advice animals, nyan cat or "shoop da whoop" to give some examples. All memes eventually die and normies consider them "cringe" when you use them, therefore they're forever forgotten. Can't wait until this happens to that fucking stupid "Yes Chad" meme, it's unfunny and pure Chad worship so as an incel is ragefuel. I also hate the black and white Gigachad meme and all its variations.

Chad is timeless.

virgin vs chad > yes chad > average fan vs average enjoyer super chad

Memes die but Chad is constant and timeless.

virgin vs chad > yes chad > average fan vs average enjoyer super chad

Memes die but Chad is constant and timeless.
"Virgin vs Chad" at least was fun, it was surreal, selfparody and too over the top so I don't consider it Chad worship. But "Yes Chad" is pure Chad worship and lookism. "Average enjoyer" is annoying af too.

The yes Chad meme is as far as I know some kind of idol normies use to motivate themselves to become a chad too. So you can say it’s blue pilled and bullshit like this won’t die in the near future.

I like the Yes meme. Especially when the soy/brainlet is insulting the chad and he still says yes.

When one version dies another takes it's place.
For some fucking reason almost every 4chan meme does that, like even we use pepe emojis and so does like every twitchfag and countless wojak versions have been made and all that shit can be traced back to pre 2010 4chan.

F7C87D40 B05B 4142 9C67 5B6CD9CC9B74

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back