Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting When is the last time you’ve had friends?

Schery6

Schery6

Kike extERminator
-
I haven’t had real life friends since the 5th grade. I haven’t had online friends since 7th grade. Before a girlfriend, it’s all I want. I can’t do anything without it. I’m an extrovert put into a body of someone with aspergers. Social interaction is like crack to me, I can’t get enough of it and no copium comes even close to comparing to it. But it’ll never happen, obviously. It’s crazy how society has allowed someone with simply the disease of being bad at communicating, but in return you’re a little smarter and better at recognizing patterns, spiral into depression, schizophrenia, NEETdom, Inceldom, ect. I hate normies so much. I’ll make sure they pay one day (in video game). Most of the time i’m in my fantasy world, maladaptive daydreaming. I don’t really care what happens in the real one anymore. I just want to let mental illness take me and i’ll never open my eyes again.

Grey nigger,

Before the pandemic I had friends. Fauci fucked me so hard, nobody calls me on the phone anymore, or sends me text messages. I cope by telling myself that they all stopped going out as much because of COVID-19.

Don’t worry, it’s just as the Redditors said. They’re only not hanging out and having sex with you because of the economy and covid-19 :feelsclown:
Before the pandemic I had friends. Fauci fucked me so hard, nobody calls me on the phone anymore, or sends me text messages. I cope by telling myself that they all stopped going out as much because of COVID-19

middle school

Real friends, back in 5th grade but I always hung out with someone in school (other than first month in highschool, that was awful)

My one irl friend i met at work just moved to denver today, absolute suifuel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

back in elementery school I had one extremely fat friend and we used to hang out but he then became popular and since then I never had any friends

The last time I had someone I could call friend and best friend was back when I was in sixth grade. That was 10 years ago. :cryfeels:

learn to ride solo. most 'friends' are not your friends. you will only learn when you get burned. then you will be greatful for being solos. try to be as self sufficient as possible. acquaintances are for social politeness and security blaket to ward off predators that might think you are an easy target to bully if you are by yourslef. other than that dont trust them:feelsseriously:

learn to ride solo. most 'friends' are not your friends. you will only learn when you get burned. then you will be greatful for being solos. try to be as self sufficient as possible. acquaintances are for social politeness and security blaket to ward off predators that might think you are an easy target to bully if you are by yourslef. other than that dont trust them:feelsseriously:
Obviously I can’t relate. I just want to experience it at least once

Last friends I made were in junior year of high school. Now I'm in my fourth year of college. So damn difficult to make friends here. :feelsbadman: