Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion When is the last time you went out with normie acquaintances?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
The last time i went out with some of my normie ex-acquaintances (i'm not in touch with any of them anymore) was like two years ago. Inb4, idc what your opinion on going out (with normie acquaintances) is.

Last edited:
February 2017 was the last time I hung out with any friends and aquaintances. Ever since then I’ve been a friendless loner

A year ago more or less, i enjoy their company as they are funny but at the end of the day we're too much different. there's even a truecel there who gets constantly told that he should not masturbate and goes to the gym. i wanted to say that the poor guy wont ever get laid at least he should be able to masturbate and those guys wont let him..... but yeah i prefer spending time with other nerds over normie friends, as i dont really have time for everybody

Monday and I regret it massively.

A low tier normie friend said he got a car and that he wanted to drive around with someone, I suggested we went to a beach which takes multiple buses to get to, I even gave him some money for the gas but when I arrived there there was massive delay and his car was at the mechanic, not even ready yet, and we ended up just going downtown and then back. Also I had to spend some time with other thugmaxxed people and their gfs.

I'd like to go out with some incel-tier guys if have things in common and i even knew some such guys but it ended out that even they had (as stated by them) gfs (via socialmaxxing if true) and they didn't really want to do anything with me kek.

like a month or so ago, he maybe a normie but he's one of the most genuine friends i've ever had, but other than him i dont hangout with anyone tbh

I have some gymcel friends as a roidcel and a few of them are actually good looking/tall. Still, I think ~95% of men are going to heavily struggle to find a sexual partner.

like a month or so ago, he maybe a normie but he's one of the most genuine friends i've ever had, but other than him i dont hangout with anyone tbh
:feelsokman::feelsokman:
I have some gymcel friends as a roidcel and a few of them are actually good looking/tall. Still, I think ~95% of men are going to heavily struggle to find a sexual partner.
Def not such a huge number but a lot of them have to date down, so it's a bad deal anyway

You cut them of or they did?
Both, I dropped out of school and drifted away from them. After the last time, I asked that we should hang out again, but of course they didn’t want to be with me anymore. I remember hanging out with them often 2014-2016, one of them always wanted me to leave early, saying shit like "it would be best if you went home now". I was always the backup friend; if they couldn’t hang out with each other they would ask me to hang out. But when they were together I would often not be invited. When I look back on my life, I have realized I have never actually had a real friend.

Didnt hant out with any one for like 3 months but then out of the blue my friend invited me to go to a trailer park so we went 3 guys total and sat smoked weed watched the matrix and ate pizza
And my friend bought a machete from a souvenir shop

2020-2021 but it didn’t last long

Went for a drink couple times, got high somewhere outside and went to the cinema

All different days. But I just want a girlfriend, man :feelsrope:

End of 2019. But it was a social event that was open to anyone.

If you mean something like hanging out in a friend's room, that was 9 years ago

beginning of 2020.
we were drinking whisky, and smoking hookah while playing videogames.
he even insisted to take me to brothels, I went there but felt uncomfortable.

Last edited:
a changlite asked me out on mid autumn day(would come in several days)

I was always the backup friend; if they couldn’t hang out with each other they would ask me to hang out. But when they were together I would often not be invited.
Man.. Knew some similar normietards.

beginning of 2020.
we were drinking whisky, and smoking hookah while playing videogames.
he even insisted to take me to brothels, I went there but felt uncomfortable.
Wdym sick plan. I wish my friend would take me to a brothel.:feelsokman:

I've never had such opportunities.

About a year ago, went to a restaurant with them against my own will. HUGE mistake.

I only go out/went out with Normie Indians/Normie whites when I needed something from them. But usually it ends up as them abusing me and needing something from me.

It never happened. I was never as privileged socially as Shay Rose.

Zero normie acquaintances