Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poisoned myself to not offend bullies last time

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
Some stupid bitch was being rude to me today. And acting like my presence was lowering her. And she of course is best bodies with half of my factory because she can speak two languages (half of factory are foreigners and can’t speak my countries native language)z
But whatever the fuck.
I got myself drunk to cope with people in past tense
When they need to start coping more with my autism and creepiness because I’m no longer cow towing and poisoning my self on account of their normie tierism. Other reasons maybe but fuck them.
No social lubricants for monsters

TLDR: I’m no longer drinking to cope with work stress.

If only we didn’t have to work.

Everyday I wish for an apocalypse like the walking dead. I imagine myself being a character like Shane and being in charge. Have people respect me.
but nigga you're going to be another zombie instead of some idealistic survivor

If only we didn’t have to work.

Everyday I wish for an apocalypse like the walking dead. I imagine myself being a character like Shane and being in charge. Have people respect me.
Getting disrespected is bullshit. And if me being completely coherent with them and their agitations towards me scares them or makes them feel uncomfortable fuck them.