Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When is the last time you cried?

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
For me,

I finished working the graveyard shift at me retail job and it was 6am, dark out. I was about to cry on my lunch break but only weaklings cry in front of normies, not to mention the emotional  terrorism you will face afterwards. I didnt understand what i was feeling on my lunch break. but when i got to my car and closed the door i knew.

i started slamming my fist against my steering wheel and screaming at the top of my lungs. i was screaming for nearly one minute, only swears, all while tears were rolling down my cheeks.

i was hardly breathing in during it and my vision went black, i think i passed out for just a second, and then i started to cry.

normally i resort to thinking violent thoughts but what even is the point? i refuse to act on them. so i just felt the pity i have that nobody sympathizes with.

and with the thought of nobody sympathizing with me or caring about me (irl? dont even know if online) i started sobbing the most i ever have in my life. the amount of isolation i felt.

went home and cried a little bit more.

now im back in the recesses of numbness. save yourselves.

I feel for you, friend.

Last time I cried was when I yawned and a tear went down my face because yawning makes my eyes water. I also gently cry in my sleep sometimes, not because of sadness, just watery eyes or some shit. I usually don't cry about myself. It's usually during a major prayer or a very enlightening moment that I rain heavy. Humbling and righteous things tear me up, but not my own personal sadness.

I kind of have to force myself to cry by thinking of miracles or watching really emotional videos. I don't get distraught over anything that happens to me, a I couldn't care less about my fate in this useless and inferior world.

ItheIthe said:
I kind of have to force myself to cry by thinking of miracles or watching really emotional videos. I don't get distraught over anything that happens to me, a I couldn't care less about my fate in this useless and inferior world.

this is my goal. this dunya is nothing.

opsec said:
this is my goal. this dunya is nothing.

I have only been able to achieve this through Christianity. It is a reminder that this world did adulterous and corrupt; the only life that matter is the next.

ItheIthe said:
I have only been able to achieve this through Christianity. It is a reminder that this world did adulterous and corrupt; the only life that matter is the next.

ONLY faith in God can help it.

ItheIthe said:

Respect my fellow religioncels. Know the feels bro. This dunya is indeed depraved.

I don't remember the last time I cried and not being able to cry when a close relative of mine dies is a big fear of mine. Because I already lost some close people and wasn't able to cry in the social situation where you should be crying.

Last week when I had a mental breakdown at the gym. First time I cried in years.

Let it all out, let the rage flow through.

I shed a tear or two every couple days when I think about all the pussy I'm not fucking.

Solitarian_Walker said:
I shed a tear or two every couple days when I think about all the pussy I'm not fucking.

thats the wrong tears.

Solitarian_Walker said:

thats the wrong tears

Solitarian_Walker said:

thats the wrong tears

opsec said:

I soon will have to move out from the place I share with my sister

I fear this

I need to procure a weapon to myself first

tell me

were you triggered by something or not?

The last time I cried over something real was probably around 6 years ago. I don't have real tears left in me, almost nothing in this world has the power to lead me to tears anymore. If a friend or close relative dies, then maybe. Until then, I have no tears for the real world. I'm numb.

I cry once in a while for a sad movie or video though, when I watch alone in my bed. It feels good to let it out, to feel something for a change. The movie ends and the sadness ends soon after. It feels cathartic.

nausea said:
tell me

were you triggered by something or not?

yea. my coworkers were making fun of me. for the hundreth time. it just built up over the twelve hour shift.

opsec said:
yea. my coworkers were making fun of me. for the hundreth time. it just built up over the twelve hour shift.

"making fun" is too generic, but I get you don't want to be specific now

judging from your last topics you are in a dark place these days

in my experience this will somewhat fix itself in due time, are you under treatment? also, forgive me if you have already posted about this, but have you been diagnosed with something?

the ONLY reason I want to discuss about depression is because I am diagnosed, no bluepill bs

nausea said:
"making fun" is too generic, but I get you don't want to be specific now

judging from your last topics you are in a dark place these days

in my experience this will somewhat fix itself in due time, are you under treatment? also, forgive me if you have already posted about this, but have you been diagnosed with something?

the ONLY reason I want to discuss about depression is because I am diagnosed, no bluepill bs

yea, diagnosed except depression as funny as it is. i refuse to tell my psychologist about depression. about my schizophrenia as well which gets severe at times.

officially diagnosed with ADD, OCD, and general anxiety disorder. its a rough life but its only a fitnah. i dont take any medications at all.

When I watched Elephant Man, a year ago. I need to watch it again to relief of bitterness of inceldom.

opsec said:
yea, diagnosed except depression as funny as it is. i refuse to tell my psychologist about depression. about my schizophrenia as well which gets severe at times.

officially diagnosed with ADD, OCD, and general anxiety disorder. its a rough life but its only a fitnah. i dont take any medications at all.

ditch the psychologist and consult a psychiatrist, a male one, preferably uncucked and blackpilled

what about schizophrenia? don't dwell into self diagnosys

nausea said:
ditch the psychologist and consult a psychiatrist, a male one, preferably uncucked and blackpilled

what about schizophrenia? don't dwell into self diagnosys

guarenteed not false diagnosis. ive been on the train and the train coming to a stop and it violently shaked up and heard a man screaming underneath. looked up and nobody was out of the ordinary.

saw arms coming out of the wall, saw a face come out of one of my posters. i hear random noises around the halls of my apartment, sometimes calling my name, usually just quiet yawns of men and women. apartment is totally sound proof so not imagining. happens at every hour of the day, even 1-5am.

opsec said:
guarenteed not false diagnosis. ive been on the train and the train coming to a stop and it violently shaked up and heard a man screaming underneath. looked up and nobody was out of the ordinary.

saw arms coming out of the wall, saw a face come out of one of my posters. i hear random noises around the halls of my apartment, sometimes calling my name, usually just quiet yawns of men and women. apartment is totally sound proof so not imagining. happens at every hour of the day, even 1-5am.

and absolutely incredible psychosis and paranoia. big paranoia when driving. no paranoia when pedestrian, i already know the informants are watching.

opsec said:

and absolutely incredible psychosis and paranoia. big paranoia when driving. no paranoia when pedestrian, i already know the informants are watching.

no please

ARE YOU DIAGNOSED SCHIZOPHRENIC OR NOT?

nausea said:
no please

ARE YOU DIAGNOSED SCHIZOPHRENIC OR NOT?

negatory not by a psychiatrist but i know what i have. no need to prove.

Last night when I was trying to go to sleep.

opsec said:
negatory not by a psychiatrist but i know what i have. no need to prove.

ahhhhhhhh

arrogant eh?

do yourself a favor and do as I suggested
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now on topic

last time I cried was years ago, desperate cry

in a matter of days I decided to kms, could have succedeed was not for the patrol

my plan was the only legit thing because here no firearms atm

I will apply for one when I get the fucking money, just to have a good method at my disposal if needed

sadly no good criminals around here to get a weap from, only bandits in the forests, not reachable, they are like ghosts

Six years ago, when I've been told by someone close to me telling that "you're dead to me," it kind of hit me hard later that day, and I went into sleep crying.

Haven't cried since then... Now, I usually feel empty, but rather a dead walking corpse.

I fell in love few months ago and got brutally rejected by avoiding. I was crying almost every day and I was so broken I wanted to go to a mental hospital. I'm pretty sure that my next unrequited love will kill me.

Akarin said:
I fell in love few months ago and got brutally rejected by avoiding. I was crying almost every day and I was so broken I wanted to go to a mental hospital. I'm pretty sure that my next unrequited love will kill me.

yes I am sure that if I get another oneitis I will physically die painfully

good thing blackpill shields me from that