Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment When is the last time you cried?

When was the last time you cried

• Today

• In the past week

• In the past month

• In the past year

• In the past 5+ years

• Can't remember

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
When was the last time you cried from sadness? Not because you broke your leg but due to severe sadness.

probably 2 years ago, i rarely cry tbh so i don't even remember the last time. even tho i am sad i don't cry at all but that changes from a person to another

Can't remember. :dafuckfeels:

hmmm aside from pain, which even when I was in my car wreck I didn't cry, only afterward the pain was so severe. I can't remember really. I need to, I bottle my emotions up, but I just don't have the right time. I need a breakdown but if that happens I fear I'll werewolf

I think I did a bit this weekend or friday actually, I've been pretty stressed out those last few days.

my testosterone is too high for me to weep

Yesterday I had a really intense one that felt satisfying, prompted after watching an anime that reminded me of a personal experience

I do occasional monthly cries to just let it all out. Usually I think of all the good memories I had as a child with my grandfather who passed when I was like 8

Last edited:
I saw a TikTok of someone doing like a recap/photo dump of what they've done in the past week and it was more interesting than everything I've done in my life. I listened to The Smiths and cried myself to sleep.

I'm on an anti-depressant that makes me unable to cry. But I'm still really sad. All anti-depressants are crap.
I'm still depressed because I will likely forever be a KHHV

A year ago when i was beaten up by my dad.

When was the last time you cried from sadness? Not because you broke your leg but due to severe sadness.
I was abused whenever i cried or expressed my emotions. So my brain has gotten immune to crying. I can't cry even when i want to

Been a long time. I don't even remember when I last cried.

Few months ago, I only cry when drunk though. My life is pretty easy as a NEET so there isn't much to be sad about.

Few months ago, I only cry when drunk though. My life is pretty easy as a NEET so there isn't much to be sad about.
I get really emotional when drunk

crying from sadness ? quite long ago that i cannot even remember

but my eyes are going dry with increasing use of computers and electronics and all gigabright blinding lights at work so not sure if i could cry like before anymore

When my best friend killed himself almost half a decade ago.