Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When is some jackass going to try to raise the AOC to 25?

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
You here it all the time that teen foids can't consent because "hurr durr the brain doesn't stop developing until 25". When is someone going to suggest a 25 year old AOC on these flimsy grounds

Soon I believe, it will be used to serve the woman in court by the cuckjudges.
Women will not be held accountable for anything.

We cant get any anyway

Dont care what normals do

I can 100% see it happening. "The brain doesn't fully develop until you're 40, bro. She can't consent." Ooops, fertility gone, too bad. Well, we have climate change (™) anyway, so no more babies for you.

damn that would not affect me at all

damn that would not affect me at all
Everything will be used to serve the female including this, though normies are too cucked and dumb to notice it will come to bite them in the ass

I hope this happens soon. Its not like im going to have non-paid sex anyways.

This, they can raise the AoC to 30 and I still wouldn't give less of a flying fuck
You guys are right in the pragmatical sense, but those laws are simply absurd and they come together with other shit and with a mindset that will likely affect you.

I just wish minimal prostitution age matched AoC here. It's not fair that a Chad my age can fuck a JB and I can't.